• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What song are you listening to?

Get out. My eardrums just came twice. Added to my playlist! Absolutely no offense meant to anyone but a Japanese metal band? Whatttt? 😂 Reaaallly liking those riffs. Slash can eat it.

Attachments

• D59F2BAC-3774-4F7D-BB97-8A41A8A0800C.jpeg
    D59F2BAC-3774-4F7D-BB97-8A41A8A0800C.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 5
Get out. My eardrums just came twice. Added to my playlist! Absolutely no offense meant to anyone but a Japanese metal band? Whatttt? 😂 Reaaallly liking those riffs. Slash can eat it.
Anthem is Japan's reaction to Metallica. We also have pretty good punk as well.

People listen to all sorts of different music all over the world
Salsa and stuff like that used to be popular in Finland, for example. It's a small world.

Anthem is Japan's reaction to Metallica. We also have pretty good punk as well.

People listen to all sorts of different music all over the world
Salsa and stuff like that used to be popular in Finland, for example. It's a small world.
Ha! I actually had no idea and I’ve been to Finland multiple times. AND I listen to Salsa/Bachata/Reggaeton when I get a wild hair. Love it!

I’ve not been to Japan and haven’t followed the culture much otherwise but it’s a very progressive society, so I am not too too surprised. It just seems so anti-establishment but then I suppose that is the point. I’m definitely going to look into that some more! This was a really good find!

Ha! I actually had no idea and I’ve been to Finland multiple times. AND I listen to Salsa/Bachata/Reggaeton when I get a wild hair. Love it!

I’ve not been to Japan and haven’t followed the culture much otherwise but it’s a very progressive society, so I am not too too surprised. It just seems so anti-establishment but then I suppose that is the point. I’m definitely going to look into that some more! This was a really good find!
Japanese also make Rap and Reggae too.

Japanese also make Rap and Reggae too.

Get. Out. Ok let me listen to these and get back to you. Something tells me that this is gonna be great

Hope you see this, things are going good here.

Years ago, I used to work at a supermarket and this song was played a lot during my shifts. It drove me crazy. Those were simple times, though.

Back