What is your favorite toy?

I have 2 favorites for different purposes. My favorite knot dildo right now is my moose from exotic erotics, my favorite for thrusting is y large nova from bad dragon. I just wish nova wasn't as heavy cause my arm hurts after several thrusts ):

My favourite would have to be my glow in the dark green Rex from BD ^_^ one of these days il fit that knot, I've been so close before!

100% and they're totally ethical casts 3d printed from the positive mold of the animal.
I'm definitely buying the Australian shepherd. So many daym color choices though like woah!

1. Medium Rex (Bad Dragon). So good for a quick knotting and/or warmup.
2. Large Rex (Bad Dragon). When I want a big ol knot...he brings it. About melts my mind when I manage it.
3. Tied between Medium Silver (Exotic Erotics) and Large Chance (Bad Dragon). Just a couple of great horsey toys. Silver has the texture, lifelike aspect, and suction cup; Chance has the girth, extra length, and juicy balls.

I have been able to take the dog cock and the 24" long black one. Trying to work my way up to the horse cock. I would really love to take a pony cock.
Mmm nice, i wish i had the opportunity to take a real horse. Im trying to get balls deep on my xl chance, im at the sheath

You are so lucky! They all look like loads of fun! May you get comfortable with the horse soon! Hope you have most beautiful day! :gsd_love:🌹🌷
Slowly building up for the horse cock. Would love to find someone with a small pony. Would love to be one's mare. I used to have an Arabian stallion who I liked to suck on his cock but he has passed on. I love those big horse cocks but I love all cocks.

Slowly building up for the horse cock. Would love to find someone with a small pony. Would love to be one's mare. I used to have an Arabian stallion who I liked to suck on his cock but he has passed on. I love those big horse cocks but I love all cocks.
My you get there sooner than later! Ponies are adorable and fun little companions I hope you can find one. Aww! Lucky for them! Very interesting, would be fun to see and watch. Sorry he is gone now. Hate to lose fury friends. Me two there is so much to love about them and all penises.

I don't own any exotic dildos apart from a beginners size canine, but I do own bad dragon nix and i do love that toy a whole lot

I keep going back to my medium Bad Dragon Rex, it's a bit of a cliche toy but the shape is awesome and the high quality material is noticeably easier to insert than any other company I've yet found. I have others but pretty consistently go back to Rex.

Back