What is your favorite toy?

The exotic erotics Jackson is my all time favorite, it's getting a bit small since i have been able to break new records on depth and girth since i got it but it's still my favourite because of the amazing shape, texture and softness.

Going balls deep on all of it's 50 cm is an amazing experience.

The exotic erotics Jackson is my all time favorite, it's getting a bit small since i have been able to break new records on depth and girth since i got it but it's still my favourite because of the amazing shape, texture and softness.

Can we see you breaking this new records? 😈

Very impressive. I'm planning on getting jackson this year. Would you recommend getting it with the soft head? What did you get?

My favourite is chance XL at the moment thought I am expecting a new one though the post today. The Hippocampus from BD. So I may be posting an update soon

Very impressive. I'm planning on getting jackson this year. Would you recommend getting it with the soft head? What did you get?
The one i have is just fully soft, it works great without being too floppy.

It's a really amazing toy, expensive but well worth it, mine is still in perfect shape despite seeing heavy use for years.

The one i have is just fully soft, it works great without being too floppy.

It's a really amazing toy, expensive but well worth it, mine is still in perfect shape despite seeing heavy use for years.
thanks for the reply. I found with my chance that the softness could sometimes be a problem. but its probably because I strap it to a machine. highly recommend it by the way.

For me the tail with a plug is the best ^ ^ Have a doggy dildo and an inflatable plug as well, but somehow they doesn't bring the same joy

Honestly, my favorite toy, is my inflatable butt plug. Uninflated it's maybe an inch and a quarter in diameter, fully inflated it's about 5 inches. I like putting it in my vag, fully inflating it, and then slowly pulling it out. I love the stretching pain.

Last edited:
Honestly, my favorite toy, is my inflatable butt plug. Uninflated it's maybe an inch and a quarter in diameter, fully inflated it's about 5 inches. I like putting it in my vag, fully inflating it, and then slowly pulling it out. I love the stretching pain.
thats quite a stretch

Ooh, I might have to try that one. It looks amazing!

The NIX bad dragon masturbator. SOOOOOOOO fantastic. I know bad dragon gets some hate, but they have some AWESOME products.
AmericanMeatInc also has an amazing customizable dog fleshlight. They have horses too but thats my next purchase lol

Back