• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What is your favorite movie

Yeah, maybe the 3rd one doesn’t make it perfect. I loved the ending. No idea why 3rd parts tend to be bad when it involves time travel. Terminator just to mention one 😢
The third one is still great. Has so many memorable moments it fits with the story and it concludes things so nicely. Clara is a bit much lol but it's overall so good

Just rewatched the extended cuts of the three. The first is my favorite of the bunch.
yuss! i want to sit down n watch them all again, do a marathon but theres so many to go through lol, including the hobbits and the others. best get the popcorn ready heh
Except for saw 3D that was pretty trash. Although that one does have one of the most painful traps of the series hands down.
yeah saw 3d wasnt great but the others made up for it in my mind, it does have some brutal traps tho

yuss! i want to sit down n watch them all again, do a marathon but theres so many to go through lol, including the hobbits and the others. best get the popcorn ready heh

yeah saw 3d wasnt great but the others made up for it in my mind, it does have some brutal traps tho
The fishhook in the throat and trying not to scream makes me wince every time I watch it XD it's not even excessive in the gore but conceptually my god that is just painful.

I only did the Peter Jackson trilogy for the extendeds. Not a big fan of the hobbit "trilogy"

Attachments

• 17191886974425746571289193738673.jpg
    17191886974425746571289193738673.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
The fishhook in the throat and trying not to scream makes me wince every time I watch it XD it's not even excessive in the gore but conceptually my god that is just painful.

I only did the Peter Jackson trilogy for the extendeds. Not a big fan of the hobbit "trilogy"
Yeah fishhook are not pleasant to get stuck with and in the throat.. God no, just no lol I couldn't

And honestly I've never read the books, I prefer movies but I'm told the books are better

Yeah fishhook are not pleasant to get stuck with and in the throat.. God no, just no lol I couldn't

And honestly I've never read the books, I prefer movies but I'm told the books are better
I'm the same; I think some books are better I think some movies are better; however I always gravitate towards the movie over the book. I just don't think the hobbit is well paced or even memorable. Aside from the misty mountains song and the look/voice of the dragon there isn't a single memorable thing about them.

I'm the same; I think some books are better I think some movies are better; however I always gravitate towards the movie over the book. I just don't think the hobbit is well paced or even memorable. Aside from the misty mountains song and the look/voice of the dragon there isn't a single memorable thing about them.
That's understandable, I don't find the hobbit as good as the rest but I still like the hobbitses :3 samwise will forever be the goat

Back