What is your favorite movie

Yeah, maybe the 3rd one doesn’t make it perfect. I loved the ending. No idea why 3rd parts tend to be bad when it involves time travel. Terminator just to mention one 😢
run out of new ideas, so it is the same thing, different setting. actors are no longer doing it for the craft just the swollen paycheck

Exactly and they spend a lot of money doing the same thing over and over instead of giving you something new and fresh, they just didn’t use all the resources their own universe had
even look at Star Wars - no time travel, but the 3rd (original one) oh look a new Death Star.
2 options -- we are out of ideas; or its government, why build one when you can tax people enough to build 2

The Man from Earth, I just liked how it was basically all a thought experiment. Clearly a low budget movie because it all takes place in basically a single living room with a hand full of actors.

When I was younger I used to watch The Chronicles of Narnia with my mom and till this day I watch them all one after the other each year.
There is a bar in Wellington with a wardrobe in the corner. When you open the door there are some clothes hanging and the back of it is black, but if you step in and push the back you discover its a curtain and when you walk through your in a completely different bar. So cool.

There is a bar in Wellington with a wardrobe in the corner. When you open the door there are some clothes hanging and the back of it is black, but if you step in and push the back you discover its a curtain and when you walk through your in a completely different bar. So cool.
That's amazing!
I always wanted such a door to my room where I keep my clothes, and my dad told me he would make it. 10+ years later I still don't have it haha. I will confront him about it tomorrow.
Wonder how he will respond.

Back