Votes: 148 6.3%
  • Asian/Pacific American

Votes: 113 4.8%
  • Middle Eastern/North African

Votes: 35 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 132 5.6%

• Total voters
Note that White, Black, Hispanic etc aren't necessarily designators of just skin color. They are cultural markers too. The late great Black comedian Patrice O'Neill said at some occasion that he had turned White now. One could have thought he had done a Michael Jackson, but he hadn't. He was instead referring to living an ordered life. He had regular income, a house, bills, insurance.

Although many or most Blacks live an ordered life, the media, movie industry and the general culture ignores that and focuses on those other lifestyles, gangster, pimp, rapper etc.

In my case I have not been in a position to meet Black or Brown people in real life, so what I (thought) I knew about them came from media, and it was mostly false. Imagine my surprise when I found out that most other races of peoples were actually quite normal!

Not "normal" (computer genius, rocket scientist, etc) in the sense that media wanted me to believe though. But really normal.

A revelation.

It is sort of unusual that most zoos are white. The question is, why is it that way? Like I said, I think it's because most zoos (on this forum at least) are from English-speaking countries like the United States, United Kingdom and Australia, and most of the people in those countries are white.

However, there may be another reason for it that hasn't been discovered yet.
Opportunity...most black people with a dog have a filled household where the dog is an "outside dog" and doesnt come in the house except for inclement weather

I’m going to keep this short and simple. I’m Black, and the fact that most of the users here are white does not surprise me at all.

One of the reasons you likely won’t run into many Black people on this site stems from the fact that sexual deviance (including Bestiality) is frowned upon in Black families. Black parents are known to be very strict, so the likelihood of a black person becoming influenced by zoophilia suffers from this. Of course, there will always be outliers which is where I come in. We have had the opportunity to become exposed to zoophilia. That’s just my theory, of course. Feel free to disagree.

White, without the guilt. Why is this even being asked? The way this world is right now, you're lucky a war hasn't been started in this thread with accusations flying everywhere. The things that bring us together should always be the focus.

Asian. I grew up in a fairly strict household with no pets expect a goldfish I had for a few years. And I can say that's probably the reason why there's so little of us here.

I’m going to keep this short and simple. I’m Black, and the fact that most of the users here are white does not surprise me at all.

One of the reasons you likely won’t run into many Black people on this site stems from the fact that sexual deviance (including Bestiality) is frowned upon in Black families. Black parents are known to be very strict, so the likelihood of a black person becoming influenced by zoophilia suffers from this. Of course, there will always be outliers which is where I come in. We have had the opportunity to become exposed to zoophilia. That’s just my theory, of course. Feel free to disagree.
I don't know, I'd put my money the 1 out of seven is more so due to the fact that we make a minority of the the english speaking world population ? .
I would even argue zoophilia is even more prevalent amongst us

Back