• Asian/Pacific American

Votes: 113 4.8%
  • Middle Eastern/North African

Votes: 35 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 131 5.6%

• Total voters
Thats cool.
It definitely is. I generally only talk with females for all the obvious reasons, but every now and then I see comments from black guys too. I've never spoken with any black guys about this in the real world, but I've never talked to any guys of any variety in the real world, this being all hush hush. But several females because, well, yeah, that. A couple a year in most years, though covid has turned the world upside down for the past 18 months.

I've always found it weird that we have this thing called "race", as if we didn't know we all come from the same specie -even with the other animals, we all descended from the same ancient organism. I'm mexican, so I'm latin. Even though I am as "clear skinned" as the majority of "the white people". Latin is coined by the latin language, so it literally means you come from a group of people that developed its language (romance language) from latin language. Just as the frenchs and the spaniards. So... am I latin because I was born in a spanish speaking country or because my ancestors came from an especifc place? ----Just as a funny story, Im not meaning to shame or judge other people, but °whites"- especially white US citizens- find it so hard to believe that I am MEXICAN. And yeah, I write it with upper case letters because it sounds exactly like that when they say it, because they usually say it like a praise. They actually think they are giving me a compliment by saying that. (again, not meaning to bash people - I just find it so funny and so rude at the same time. Its almost comical.

Back