What is your dream fantasy toy? Fleshlights/Dildos

Is your store up yet @DarkFantasiesToys

Will be live in a few more weeks time - we are just ensuring everything runs smoothly with our other models and shipping to the US. We have connections out there that are receiving some trial shipments to make sure customs is paid during transit (we are prepaying everything on all orders). Once this is confirmed, we are good to release the site as the current URL is dead.

Will be live in a few more weeks time - we are just ensuring everything runs smoothly with our other models and shipping to the US. We have connections out there that are receiving some trial shipments to make sure customs is paid during transit (we are prepaying everything on all orders). Once this is confirmed, we are good to release the site as the current URL is dead.
Is there any way to make a preorder or reservation on a waiting list?

Is there any way to make a preorder or reservation on a waiting list?
Unfortunately there is no waiting list or ability to preorder. Please don't worry about this though - we have capacity to not limit when you are allowed to place a custom order. We do not plan on restricting individuals from creating their designs and placing an order. More details will follow soon once we go live :giggle:

One of my wishes would be for a "docking" toy. Sure, it is essentially a pocket pussy but being able to shove a dick in a dick is a very underappreciated genre.

One of my wishes would be for a "docking" toy. Sure, it is essentially a pocket pussy but being able to shove a dick in a dick is a very underappreciated genre.
I don’t know if it’s the same but I know there’s a urethra type toy from weredoguk. Might peak your interest :)

We are currently developing a range of zoo themed dildos / fleshlights but I thought it would be a good idea to ask what everyone's dream fantasy would be?

Hi there!

One of the zoo/furry-friendly manufacturers needs to make something just like this but with horse and dog shapes! 😃🙏

I have tried several masturbators over the years. The most recent always seems better than the last one I tried or use, but I think a lot has to do with the initial novelty. After a while they often don't feel as great as they seemed at first. There are some exceptions where a newest one is not the "best" one, like (IMO) the very disappointing and overrated original/official "Fleshlight".
I have also tried one of the mare toys from American Meat and I have to admit that I LOVE the design, but the sensation ended up being kind of "meh" and after a few uses the material started splitting around the openings. 😞

Of course, nothing compares to the real thing IMO, but my favorite runner-up thus far is pictured below. 😊
I really like the feel of the material used, the interior stimulation texturing, and the overall shape and weight (6.5 lbs).
Also, while you're inside you can squeeze or siphon all of the air out for a greater gripping/suction effect.
I think the shape and weight makes a HUGE difference compared to the smaller, tube-shaped varieties.
It can be found online, including eBay and Amazon. I found it while looking for something new/different on eBay, and then found it cheaper-with-shipping on Amazon. Search: bubble butt male masturbator
Not too expensive; I got it for less than $40US. I'd pay double that for a horse/pony-themed version.
There's an similar-design one that's a few pounds heavier I may also have to try.

toy.jpg

When buying one like this you have to check the item's size and weight because some sellers can be very deceptive. Some use sneaky tactics to make similar products appear larger than they are, especially if the size/weight are excluded-from-or-hidden-in the details. Those bastards. 😠

As a dabbler in sculpting and model-casting, I may try a DIY zoo version of this, but damn the materials are a bit pricey in the weight-range I'd like to experiment with.

Last edited:
A dildo that:

1. Has an expandable knot
2. Has a vibrator for your clit
3. Can emit heat (either through ingesting hot water, or through a heating element) to recreate the feeling of a dog's knot
4. Can "pulse" to recreate the feeling of a dick throbbing
5. Can erupt out hot fake cum - preferably in concert with the throbbing sensation and in bursts to create the feeling of a dog breeding you
6. Would be great if the hot cum could be stored inside heavy swinging balls instead of an injection tube - could work with injecting the cum into the balls and the heating element of the dildo could raise the temp of the fake sperm in the balls just as it raises it throughout the dildo

Last edited:
A dildo that:

1. Has an expandable knot
2. Has a vibrator for your clit
3. Can emit heat (either through ingesting hot water, or through a heating element) to recreate the feeling of a dog's knot
4. Can "pulse" to recreate the feeling of a dick throbbing
5. Can erupt out hot fake cum - preferably in concert with the throbbing sensation and in bursts to create the feeling of a dog breeding you
Would love to have one like that too.

I know this is the real thing but this takes the cake.Wow!!!!
I’m not human gay but I would love to feel that curved stallions penis up inside of me, clench his cock with my muscles, grip his penis tightly and rhythmicly clench on his penis with my silky slick insides and drive him crazy with my intimate touch on his firm penis. I want to feel him push deeper and hear him grunt as his huge load of sperm from his massive balls starts to erupt deep inside my ass. I would milk his penis and balls completely dry as I wiggle and clench on his flaring shaft as a cup of his fertile semen floods my rectum and colon.

I want to feel him cumming inside me so bad! 💦💦💦

Dream fleshlight? Mine would be an anatomically correct piggy, with some creative liberties taken... pig_tired

What I want is a pink, dual-hole sow fleshlight, with a little silicone piggy tail that goes boing if you twiddle it with your thumb. On top of that, I want a piggy nose on the opposite side, each nostril being penetrable (theoretically, I think this would give the pussy and anus more suction but idk). There should also be little nipples evenly running along the underside of the toy - nothing too intrusive, just something for added texture and additional grip support.

Unlike a real sow, I'd want the pussy to be fairly small in appearance. Big enough on to accommodate a large cock, but also tight as hell. The anus on the other hand should be big and puffy, like a ponut but even moreso. Should feel loose, making lots of loud sloppy toppy sounds whenever it's being used.
(I'd also love it if the anus had some dirty discoloration, but that's a general option I'd love to see added to all toys personally.)

Outside of that, I want to be able to comfortably use it with only one hand, and I want it to prioritize quality over price. I'd drop $350 on one of these bad boys if they existed, easy.
Dude I have the hottest video of a guy pumping cum into a pig puss, it just flies everywhere as he pounds her shit... so hot.

I know its very difficult but a horse dildo that actualy flares using a decent mechanism probably a fluid instead of air. And of course cum tube with a decent pump. Or get really technical and have a throbbing/ejaculation feeling. Life casting obviously. Make it as real as possible. Heated also? Would be nice.
Probably more effort than is worth doing

Any new on when your new masturbators will be released?

We've actually been working through a wholesale order which has pushed our schedule back a little... with that being said I am hoping to get the doe model released mid April which will then be followed by cow, boar, dragon and feline from May - August.

Male versions of these masturbators will also follow suit shortly after and then we will be going back to our dildo collection which we haven't actually released yet. Currently there are two canine options and one dragon but we are actually thinking of scrapping these and going for even more realism/life cast if we can make it possible...

I know its very difficult but a horse dildo that actualy flares using a decent mechanism probably a fluid instead of air. And of course cum tube with a decent pump. Or get really technical and have a throbbing/ejaculation feeling. Life casting obviously. Make it as real as possible. Heated also? Would be nice.
Probably more effort than is worth doing

We have capacity to make this with our current skill set but the problem would end up being cost... not necessarily the price we charge but all of the legal stuff... certificates... getting it through customs... very heavy on initial expense and we wouldn't know how high the demand is unfortunately :(

For the Canadian folk may I suggest moose dildos and flashlights?
Deer dildos and flashlights would also be hot.
Maybe smaller mammals such as beaver fleashlights.

Back