What is your dream fantasy toy? Fleshlights/Dildos

A goat one might be quiet interesting... and we have seen quite a lot of interest in marine based toys so this is definitely something we need to shortlist as well!

Just sharing some concept art from our canine model which I thought you might appreciate - we're going for extreme realism with the faux fur which will also be fully custom in colour. Hoping to introduce multiple fur styles as well so you can mimic your favour canine to fuck 😈 internal structures are also based on the real thing via veterinary diagrams so this should be fun once we get it test poured!
Do you have a site? I'd be keen

More dragon/scalie themed fleshlights. For a company literally called Bad Dragon, there's a suprising and disappointing lack of scalie vulva/anus toys. The one from American Meat is neat though.

Also, I'm yet to see an anatomically correct cow vulva/anus fleshlight, so that would be neat.

Do you have a site? I'd be keen
So we are yet to launch our site with the full domain (just finishing up in the testing stage now for our fleshlight range and then we are set!) - we will be donating to ZV in the next month or so -- so you will be able to see our website via the banner ad here on the forums :)

More dragon/scalie themed fleshlights. For a company literally called Bad Dragon, there's a suprising and disappointing lack of scalie vulva/anus toys. The one from American Meat is neat though.

Also, I'm yet to see an anatomically correct cow vulva/anus fleshlight, so that would be neat.

I can confirm that a dragon/reptile range is in the works right now and this will also be available! If you can think of any unique elements that you feel the current range of scalie toys are missing, we are more than welcome to incorporating these features in our design :)

id love a realistic stallion cock and balls with a gorgeous ass to use as a fleshlight to, that way i can share it with a partner
So just to confirm... cock/balls/asshole all in one toy? We currently have a stallion dildo as well as mare fleshlight so there is nothing stopping us from merging the two to create this type of toy - would just be interested to hear budgets people would spend on said toy as well as demand - just ensuring we can at least break even on the cost of designing/3D printing the cast/silicone .etc.

Hey everyone 👋

I hope you are all well and having a great week!

We are currently developing a range of zoo themed dildos / fleshlights but I thought it would be a good idea to ask what everyone's dream fantasy would be? We are currently in the final stages of developing a mare and bitch fleshlight but it would be amazing if everyone could share their darkest fantasies just so we can redirect our efforts to cater to those fantasies that seem to be the most desired?

Nothing is off limits so if you have a very specific fantasy - please share it! If enough people react/show support for your fantasy suggestion, we would be more than happy to create something around this and add it to our product range. We're looking to build out quite a large range (10x dildos and 10x fleshlights) so the more ideas the better - feel free to post more than one idea if you are struggling to pick your favourite suggestion!

Note: @admin - If this thread is not allowed please feel free to delete it. I don't mean to break any rules here but I just want to ensure we fulfil as many fantasies as possible for the zooville community!

Note #2: We won't be sharing our website URL on this thread as that is not the purpose of this post... this is not an advertisement... it is purely research at this stage as we want to redirect our design efforts to create the best product portfolio possible for the majority of fantasies. We will however be sponsoring ZV soon so you will be able to find us once the ad goes live here on the forums.

We look forward to hearing your darkest fantasies and hopefully being able to create your dream toy!

Thanks,

K 😈
I have always thought about a combination of both. As the dildo is pushed in the fleshlight goes up as the dildo is pulled out the pussy is pushed down on the cock

I suggest: "octopus toy". Each limb is a member of some animal. Each member swells to the right size and can shoot "sperm". The size of such a toy should be such as to serve the pussy, anal, mouth of the hostess at once. And, perhaps, at the same time in all the holes of the partner. Some limbs may have types of vaginal pumps of different animals. The control is carried out through the remote control and ready-made programs downloaded to it via the Internet.

My dream toy would be a magical horse toy that would be size accurate but that I could play with without it hurting me haha. Bonus if the toy let me feel the “weight” of an actual horse, like the thrusts and the, ya know, “impact.”

Dream fleshlight? Mine would be an anatomically correct piggy, with some creative liberties taken... pig_tired

What I want is a pink, dual-hole sow fleshlight, with a little silicone piggy tail that goes boing if you twiddle it with your thumb. On top of that, I want a piggy nose on the opposite side, each nostril being penetrable (theoretically, I think this would give the pussy and anus more suction but idk). There should also be little nipples evenly running along the underside of the toy - nothing too intrusive, just something for added texture and additional grip support.

Unlike a real sow, I'd want the pussy to be fairly small in appearance. Big enough on to accommodate a large cock, but also tight as hell. The anus on the other hand should be big and puffy, like a ponut but even moreso. Should feel loose, making lots of loud sloppy toppy sounds whenever it's being used.
(I'd also love it if the anus had some dirty discoloration, but that's a general option I'd love to see added to all toys personally.)

Outside of that, I want to be able to comfortably use it with only one hand, and I want it to prioritize quality over price. I'd drop $350 on one of these bad boys if they existed, easy.

Attachments

• [Downloader.la]-62ca93029b750.jpg
    [Downloader.la]-62ca93029b750.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 4ba3ce78fa1e42238c29b7175be12c25.png
    4ba3ce78fa1e42238c29b7175be12c25.png
    782.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Fig-1-Swelling-of-the-vulva-2-1024x768.jpg
    Fig-1-Swelling-of-the-vulva-2-1024x768.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 850babf72d6f30e8d1c6c336129e7a13.jpg
    850babf72d6f30e8d1c6c336129e7a13.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 21
Hey everyone 👋

I hope you are all well and having a great week!

We are currently developing a range of zoo themed dildos / fleshlights but I thought it would be a good idea to ask what everyone's dream fantasy would be? We are currently in the final stages of developing a mare and bitch fleshlight but it would be amazing if everyone could share their darkest fantasies just so we can redirect our efforts to cater to those fantasies that seem to be the most desired?

Nothing is off limits so if you have a very specific fantasy - please share it! If enough people react/show support for your fantasy suggestion, we would be more than happy to create something around this and add it to our product range. We're looking to build out quite a large range (10x dildos and 10x fleshlights) so the more ideas the better - feel free to post more than one idea if you are struggling to pick your favourite suggestion!

Note: @admin - If this thread is not allowed please feel free to delete it. I don't mean to break any rules here but I just want to ensure we fulfil as many fantasies as possible for the zooville community!

Note #2: We won't be sharing our website URL on this thread as that is not the purpose of this post... this is not an advertisement... it is purely research at this stage as we want to redirect our design efforts to create the best product portfolio possible for the majority of fantasies. We will however be sponsoring ZV soon so you will be able to find us once the ad goes live here on the forums.

We look forward to hearing your darkest fantasies and hopefully being able to create your dream toy!

Thanks,

K 😈
i'm so basic but it would definitely be a saint bernard dildo that's baby pink with a suction cup hehe :3. there's one on the dildo hub but it's over 300 dollars. i also wish they would make more animal dildos that vibrate and/or have real knots! the knot is the best part, especially when inflatable. i wish more were able to be filled with synthetic cum as well.

while it cant be that replicated a fantasy i have woult to be locked in a box with a few airholes (though covered with some sort of cloth or something to keep it dark) and one hole big enough for a toy to rapidly pound me like im a horse breeding mount.

These are both really great. I just ordered them from BD. Now if only they can make an avian muzzle I'll be set.

Attachments

• 5bfb1c75-1d7c-4fb3-b3f6-4ffdded1b074.jpg
    5bfb1c75-1d7c-4fb3-b3f6-4ffdded1b074.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 5205bd62-ac69-4cf4-a7ff-fd2f7f937f5b.jpg
    5205bd62-ac69-4cf4-a7ff-fd2f7f937f5b.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 66
Back