What is your dream fantasy toy? Fleshlights/Dildos

I've always wanted to get wolf knot dildo for myself, and a horse one, I've seen how big they are, and I kinda need it

A dildo that:

1. Has an expandable knot
2. Has a vibrator for your clit
3. Can emit heat (either through ingesting hot water, or through a heating element) to recreate the feeling of a dog's knot
4. Can "pulse" to recreate the feeling of a dick throbbing
5. Can erupt out hot fake cum - preferably in concert with the throbbing sensation and in bursts to create the feeling of a dog breeding you
6. Would be great if the hot cum could be stored inside heavy swinging balls instead of an injection tube - could work with injecting the cum into the balls and the heating element of the dildo could raise the temp of the fake sperm in the balls just as it raises it throughout the dildo
this sounds literally perfect.

Hej wszystkim👋

Mam nadzieję, że u Was wszystko w porządku i że spędzicie wspaniały tydzień!

Obecnie opracowujemy całą gamę wibratorów/świateł cielesnych z motywem zoo, ale pomyślałem, że dobrym pomysłem byłoby zapytać, jakie byłyby wymarzone marzenia każdego z nas? Obecnie jesteśmy na końcowym etapie opracowywania klaczy i suk, ale byłoby wspaniale, gdyby każdy mógł podzielić się swoimi najciemniejszymi fantazjami, abyśmy mogli przekierować nasze wysiłki na zaspokojenie tych fantazji, które wydają się najbardziej pożądane?

Nic nie jest zabronione, więc jeśli masz bardzo konkretną fantazję - podziel się nią! Jeśli wystarczająca liczba osób zareaguje/wykaże poparcie dla Twojej sugestii fantasy, z przyjemnością stworzymy coś wokół tego i dodamy to do naszego asortymentu produktów. Chcemy stworzyć dość duży asortyment (10x wibratory i 10x bodylight), więc im więcej pomysłów, tym lepiej - nie wahaj się opublikować więcej niż jednego pomysłu, jeśli masz problem z wybraniem swojej ulubionej sugestii!

Uwaga: @admin – Jeśli ten wątek jest niedozwolony, prosimy o jego usunięcie. Nie chcę tu łamać żadnych zasad, ale chcę tylko mieć pewność, że spełnimy jak najwięcej fantazji społeczności zooville!

Uwaga nr 2: Nie będziemy udostępniać adresu URL naszej witryny w tym wątku, ponieważ nie taki jest cel tego posta... to nie jest reklama... na tym etapie są to wyłącznie badania, ponieważ chcemy przekierować nasz projekt wysiłki, aby stworzyć możliwie najlepsze portfolio produktów dla większości fantazji. Jednakże wkrótce będziemy sponsorem ZV, więc będzie można nas znaleźć, gdy reklama pojawi się na forum.

Z niecierpliwością czekamy na Twoje najmroczniejsze fantazje i mamy nadzieję, że będziemy w stanie stworzyć wymarzoną zabawkę!

Dzięki,

K😈
Full octopus body flashlight

We've actually been working through a wholesale order which has pushed our schedule back a little... with that being said I am hoping to get the doe model released mid April which will then be followed by cow, boar, dragon and feline from May - August.

Male versions of these masturbators will also follow suit shortly after and then we will be going back to our dildo collection which we haven't actually released yet. Currently there are two canine options and one dragon but we are actually thinking of scrapping these and going for even more realism/life cast if we can make it possible...
So you are saying that may to august will be expensive?

We've actually been working through a wholesale order which has pushed our schedule back a little... with that being said I am hoping to get the doe model released mid April which will then be followed by cow, boar, dragon and feline from May - August.

Male versions of these masturbators will also follow suit shortly after and then we will be going back to our dildo collection which we haven't actually released yet. Currently there are two canine options and one dragon but we are actually thinking of scrapping these and going for even more realism/life cast if we can make it possible...
Any updates on the doe model I'm dying to see what it looks like

I’m not the first to say this, but plz pretty plz, do dolphin and ostrich dildos and fleshlights. We want the sex toys for the creatures we can’t access. Anyone can get a doggo, but dolphin is something special.

Back