What do you think is your best physical asset?

with a sly smile. A beard is so attractive because it takes a type of man to pull one off and they always seem to be mysterious. and if your beard is luscious and full we girls know its full of secrets. ;)

I actually got a compliment on my beard, smile and my dimples the other day. Who knew a beard could make such a difference?

All I got is red curly hair and a nice butt. Ruined the latter by gaining too much weight though. Gotta work on not associating eating with stress relief.

All I got is red curly hair and a nice butt. Ruined the latter by gaining too much weight though. Gotta work on not associating eating with stress relief.
It might relieve stress in the moment but will come back to haunt you another day.

My Long hair, I get complements on it fairly often and being a guy that's pretty nice :gsd_happysmile:

When I was a teen I didn't have the courage to go against my parents and grow my hair long, but in terms of what I was attracted to, I preferred guys with long hair. Adults didn't like it, but most of my peers preferred it. I grew my hair long in college and got a lot of compliments on it, but it was such a pain I cut it off my senior year. Alas, it went out of fashion in the mid-late 1990s. It's not that I dislike guys with short hair, but it's always a bit of a treat to see a long-haired guy, especially now that it's not very common. I always admire a guy who bucks the trend and does his own thing.

At over 6 feet and 155 lbs I'm quite toned and wiry, so that's cool. My muscles aren't huge, as far as that goes, but they are well developed. I've been told I have the perfect twink body lol. It keeps me from overheating in the summer. I like my package too :p

Last edited:
My thighs and legs in general used to be my best features, but ever since I gained weight and am ridiculously out of shape...

Yeah, I need to lose weight.

from what ive been told my eyes, my shoulders and my ass.
I was gonna mention that your ass is important too on that other post, but you seemed straight so I didn't wanna bother you lol. What color are your eyes? My ex was not at all my type physically, but when I was falling in love the first thing I noticed I loved (and the thing I miss the most) were his green eyes ?

I was gonna mention that your ass is important too on that other post, but you seemed straight so I didn't wanna bother you lol. What color are your eyes? My ex was not at all my type physically, but when I was falling in love the first thing I noticed I loved (and the thing I miss the most) were his green eyes ?
mine are blue, yeah im straight, but if a guy says something, i dont mind. i take it as a complement. its when after i let them know im straight and they start hitting on me, then i get annoyed. nothing wrong with complements bro.

Back