What do you think is your best physical asset?

Height, Being 211cm is fantastic, people stare and you get to make people feel small. It's my fetish, what can I say!?
Wow! That is 6 feet 9 inches tall (for those of us on the antiquated English measurement system). There are MANY challenges to a person that tall. I am 190cm and don't fit in many things (cars, showers, chairs, etc) and I cannot imagine the challenges associated with being your height.

I'd say my legs...
But most people go for what's between them. I'm not complaining - I've always been popular ?
Whoever said size doesn't matter should talk to the lads always tapping me up for a fuck!

Height, Being 211cm is fantastic, people stare and you get to make people feel small. It's my fetish, what can I say!?
I had an ex that was (presumably still is) 209cm - he was a nightmare to sleep with - lying corner to corner and leaving the cat and me with a part of the bed about the size of a postage stamp!!

My calves. They are about the only thing still ripped from my mountain biking days.

I'm generally told that it's my eyes. I'm mixed in that I'm partially Mediterranean (Italian) and part northern European. I don't really look like either, so I guess that makes me interesting.

My hair. Right now it’s below waist length (and I’m very tall). Exclusively take cold showers, no blow drying, oil treatments, etc etc, take very good care of it and get compliments all the time.
All of that is excellent, and I'm glad you gave that advice to everyone. Mine goes to my butt, and nothing ruins long hair (or short hair) quicker than blow drying, curling irons and hot curlers. Your cold showers are also a plus!

Back