• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What Do You Get Annoyed By?

It is common dicency to at least say good by, nothing more.
Some people may care for others they talk to.
Something that is in very short supply in world recently.
You need to figure out that you are owed EXACTLY NOTHING. If someone chooses to speak to you, great! If they decide, for whatever reason, that the conversation is over, guess what? It's over, and there is no obligation to explain, or even say "game over". You're not owed anything. Don't like that? Find yourself a safe space, crawl in, and pull it shut behind you.

People who give me nasty looks for still using a portable DVD player when I travel by air. Yes I still use a portable DVD player. (An Audiovox, Toshiba and a Panasonic) Judge me all you want. And don’t scoff because I choose not to indulge in modern technology for the most part. Hell, I’m typing this on a computer that’s running Windows XP. And the computer is from 1998. It still works. So why get rid of it?

Grown men who wear their baseball caps backwards. You’re not 7 years old anymore, bucko! Spin that motherfucker around or I’m shitting in your cap.

Young, male ice hockey players (I’m an ice hockey player myself). Most young male ice hockey players (12-17 years old) are always under the impression that they’re the best. They’re not. And young ice hockey men aren’t the brightest people either. The shit I hear them talk about makes me wish for an asteroid to just wipe us out.

You need to figure out that you are owed EXACTLY NOTHING. If someone chooses to speak to you, great! If they decide, for whatever reason, that the conversation is over, guess what? It's over, and there is no obligation to explain, or even say "game over". You're not owed anything. Don't like that? Find yourself a safe space, crawl in, and pull it shut behind you.
As I said
Common dicency
Not obligation ...
Wont cry either way
And using OWED is such an American thing to think

People who drive slow in the passing lane.
People who drive big trucks like a mini cooper.
People who drive a mini cooper like a big truck.
People who drive with their turn signal on for miles.
People who don't put their shopping carts away.
People who take up two parking spots because they bought a vehicle they can't afford to fix.
People who... well, just people.

Here it's people hogging the middle lane on the motorway. Just get back to the left for crying out so I won't be smashed in the boot by some moron Audi driver when I mover over to the right lane to overtake.

Idiots.

And - for some completely unknown and random reason - Mini Coopers, I think. 🚗

New Mini's sure, I kinda like the classic Mini though.
Honestly, I don't mind 'em, old or new. Old ones can be incredibly cool (esp hot JCW's), new ones are kinda funky.

Actually just did a rewatch of the marky mark remake of The Italian Job.... fun.

Come to think of it, they used the new ones as trucks. BAD! 🚚

Greedy, small minded and self centered people. Narcissists, hypocrites, pretty much anyone that thinks they're better than another.

I don't care about position, status, what you drive or where you live. I live by approaching everybody the same, their response dictates mine. Life is too short for anything less than what fulfills and drives us.

People who have the audacity to give parental advice when they are not themselves parents.

Parents who give their child a smart phone before they turn 18 years old.

People who give me nasty looks for still using a portable DVD player when I travel by air. Yes I still use a portable DVD player. (An Audiovox, Toshiba and a Panasonic) Judge me all you want. And don’t scoff because I choose not to indulge in modern technology for the most part. Hell, I’m typing this on a computer that’s running Windows XP. And the computer is from 1998. It still works. So why get rid of it?
Er, really? People who would give you nasty looks for that really exist? Why? wtf that's nuts

People who have the audacity to give parental advice when they are not themselves parents.

Parents who give their child a smart phone before they turn 18 years old.
I get annoyed by: People who don't admit that they might not know everything about their kid. People who react like they are lionesses defending their cubs when really they are defending their ideas about the cubs. Infuriating lizard-brain parents.

People who don't have kids can have useful insights. Sometimes, not having kids gives a useful different perspective. Dismissing someone's observation merely because they don't have kids is stupid.

I get annoyed by: People who don't admit that they might not know everything about their kid. People who react like they are lionesses defending their cubs when really they are defending their ideas about the cubs. Infuriating lizard-brain parents.

People who don't have kids can have useful insights. Sometimes, not having kids gives a useful different perspective. Dismissing someone's observation merely because they don't have kids is stupid.
I just generally find those who don’t or have never had children of their own who give out advice to be disingenuous. Maybe they have good intentions and advice. But the very fact that they don’t have kids of their own makes them loose a lot of credibility.

That’s why I never give out parenting advice. I’ve never had a kid of my own. Though I hope to be a father some day be it through sexual reproduction or adoption.

Lime Scooters. I believe anyone who uses one, let alone even thinks about using one should never be taken seriously. Same with people who use the city rented bikes. Those People are arguably worst than cyclists.

Back