What are you doing right now?

I can see that. This is actually....well, I don't even what number. Dead Men Tell No Tales. They're repetitive, but still fun to pass the time.
True… 🤭 they were indeed fun to pass the time. I had a little crush on the British commandant guy later… 😬

Waiting to make sure my enema is done working. Then I'm gonna put in a plug and drive about an hour to a sex shop to buy a dildo and/or other plugs.

There website shows a three pack of butt plugs that are bisexual colored. I'm hoping the store has them.

Waiting to make sure my enema is done working. Then I'm gonna put in a plug and drive about an hour to a sex shop to buy a dildo and/or other plugs.

There website shows a three pack of butt plugs that are bisexual colored. I'm hoping the store has them.
Sound cool. Remember to keep it gently and sweet while training so when your ready...you get all "SUPER FREAK KNOTTY " I think that's a "Steven Stifler" line ✊🏽

Sound cool. Remember to keep it gently and sweet while training so when your ready...you get all "SUPER FREAK KNOTTY " I think that's a "Steven Stifler" line ✊🏽
I'm going to be polite and all while I'm there. I'm going to be as straightforward and honest as I can be about them being for me and what I'm looking for and all. I'm not gonna be like "WHERE'S THE MOST REALISTIC LOOKING HORSE DILDO IN HERE!? THAT MOTHERFUCKER BETTER FLARE, TOO!"

I'm going to be polite and all while I'm there. I'm going to be as straightforward and honest as I can be about them being for me and what I'm looking for and all. I'm not gonna be like "WHERE'S THE MOST REALISTIC LOOKING HORSE DILDO IN HERE!? THAT MOTHERFUCKER BETTER FLARE, TOO!"
I love your sense of humor

Back