What are you doing right now?

Sitting at my computer, waiting on food to cook while my cat lays on my lap, meowing any time I make any movement at all.
Still sitting at my computer, but now I'm also doing like I said previously in a different post in here and renaming my bought and paid for movies/TV shows.

Currently I'm watching The Naked Gun while renaming others from Leslie Nielsen.

Still sitting at my computer, but now I'm also doing like I said previously in a different post in here and renaming my bought and paid for movies/TV shows.

Currently I'm watching The Naked Gun while renaming others from Leslie Nielsen.
Sorry for giggling at your previous post just ..reading was grate 😌

Sorry for giggling at your previous post just ..reading was grate 😌
The one about my cat? It's true, and he does it all the fucking time. If I put him down, he runs away and yowls his fucking head off. If I walk out of the room, he yowls his fucking head off. If I leave, he yowls his fucking head off. If I don't IMMEDIATELY pay attention to him when I get home, he yowls his fucking head off.

To respond to the thread topic, I'm at work, not working.

The one about my cat? It's true, and he does it all the fucking time. If I put him down, he runs away and yowls his fucking head off. If I walk out of the room, he yowls his fucking head off. If I leave, he yowls his fucking head off. If I don't IMMEDIATELY pay attention to him when I get home, he yowls his fucking head off.

To respond to the thread topic, I'm at work, not working.
No no no about organizing your movie sweetness ♡❤️♡ ..

Your cat sounds delightful 😊

Oh. There's thousands of files, comprising almost 2 TB. There's a lot of work to it.

And no, he isn't. This is ALL DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's incredibly irritating and is making me resent him. I've taken him to different vets, more than once. He's fine, he's just fucking annoying.

Oh. There's thousands of files, comprising almost 2 TB. There's a lot of work to it.

And no, he isn't. This is ALL DAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's incredibly irritating and is making me resent him. I've taken him to different vets, more than once. He's fine, he's just fucking annoying.
Correction:

1712815859785.png

The thing is, though, that folder above doesn't include my 4k upscale of Ed, Edd, n Eddy

1712816042971.png

Good 🌄 🌅 🌄 morning my people, me is watching YouTube "NEEBS GAMING"-^-^- and surfing ZV 😇 to see the faces I'm coming to adore seeing on here

My we all have a delightfully present day 😘

Last edited:
Back