My recommendation is a saltwater crocodile, a grizzly bear or a bull shark. If they get agitated just rub their belly, calms them right down.

That was good right up to the point the cub got kicked out of frame, I thought that was unnecessary the main punchline was enough without that last action.
I had to look up the comic and I gotta agree. And also would a mama bear technically count as a milf if I want to sleep with her 🤔

That was good right up to the point the cub got kicked out of frame, I thought that was unnecessary the main punchline was enough without that last action.
The joke is that the human appears to give good safety advice at first, but then turns out to be totally wrong in an unexpected way and basically does the most dangerous thing you could do in that situation. Kicking the cub away guarantees that no reader could mistake this to turn into a love story after the final frame.

I do respect your opinion though. (y)
It is dark humor and dark humor is often not for everyone.

The joke is that the human appears to give good safety advice at first, but then turns out to be totally wrong in an unexpected way and basically does the most dangerous thing you could do in that situation. Kicking the cub away guarantees that no reader could mistake this to turn into a love story after the final frame.

I do respect your opinion though. (y)
It is dark humor and dark humor is often not for everyone.
Yeah, I admit it, I do usually prefer my humour with the lights on. So for me ending with hugging mumma bear would have left me happy and enjoying the joke, instead the happy feeling was squelched by feeling sorry for the cub. So if your interpretation of what the joke actually was is correct, then I completely missed it; and was amused by another joke within the joke.

Back