Verified Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male and a zoo. I’ve been trying to meet with people and everyone being verified would be awesome
Roughly eighty percent of the users are male, so verifying that isn't super useful. I mean it's quite believable anyway. How would you verify that you are a zoo though?

Roughly eighty percent of the users are male, so verifying that isn't super useful. I mean it's quite believable anyway. How would you verify that you are a zoo though?
Not sure, gotta be a way tho

I believe for it to work - it would have to be an option only available to a member who is at least ranked a ZooVille Settler who has been respectful, so as not to overburden our Staff and Forum with too many verification requests.

Verification Process
Step 1) A Member (ZooVille Settler or above) books a verification request which is only available in their 'Accounts page'
Step 2) The Staff member then will arrange a 10 minute verification session with that certain Member
Step 3) The Staff member will then request a composition from the member i.e. 'Please photograph yourself in the following composition - write this verification number on your chest, sitting topless on the floor with your legs crossed, with a towel draped over your head. This verification session will time-out after 10 minutes'

Note: the key to a good Timestamp request is in the detail of the composition, this will make it nearly impossible for a fake member to edit and use their fake verification photographs that they have stored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back