Verified Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knottymilf

Tourist
just wondering if there is a badge or banner that could be added to a profile image that identifies is as "verified members."

after being harassed the past couple of weeks by a user claiming that i am a fraud and a man, even after uploading a pic proving otherwise, it might be a nice and easy(?) way for people to add a layer of credibility without having to constantly "verify" our reality. my AFF profile does it, and it was easy enough to take a pic satisfying the moderators that i am authentic, and for those who are reluctant to post images or vids, only the mods would see these images and could discard them once a user is verified.

just a thought.

I have been harassed in the same manner. I don't feel a need to prove anything to anyone. I started posting a new picture everyday so they would have something to bitch about and I could have a good laugh while keeping my avatar true to who I am. Now when they start bitching I just laugh it off and go to the next thing.
This is a forum where things are discussed and it makes no difference who or what you are. As long as your able to carry on decent conversation and respect others that is all that is needed here.
This is not a dating or hookup site where verification would be important. I don't feel it a necessary part of the makeup of this site. But it could be on a voluntary basis such as posting a thread such as "Knottymilf's Verification Thread" with your pictures or a video to show everyone what you would feel you need to show.

Last edited:
While I am deeply sympathetic to any women getting harassed by other members, I am completely against this idea, even an ostensibly voluntary form. There's no benefit at all to verifying one's gender or sex as 'authentic' as all genders and sexes are equally welcome. Transgender and intesex people will be further marginalized and subjected to scrutiny which nobody on the planet has the right to impose on them. To say nothing of the privacy invasion this would create as users, all of whom I expect would be women suspected to be men, would feel pressure to step outside of their comfort zone in order to gain acceptance. To say nothing still about whether the site operators are themselves trustworthy with that kind of information (sorry, but running a cool site counts for exactly nothing in my book).

Trust and reputation are earned over time, both in real life and on forums concerning delicate topics, and there is no way to speedrun this process without creating an especially toxic and pointless version of Checkmark Twitter, and risking the site's open and relatively welcoming environment by stratifying users into "somebodies" or "nobodies" based entirely on their risk tolerance, attractiveness, access to animals, willingness to produce content, or whether they're famous or well connected.

If someone can't fap to something you post without first being sure you meet their standard of beauty or orientation, that is 100% their problem, not yours. If someone wants to meet you but doesn't trust you are who you say you are, you are not obligated to do anything special, and they can fuck right off out a window.

My name is àqua, I am a blue sphere with Opinions, and my gender is, apparently, a unicorn emoji. I am not concerned with credibility, and I think you shouldn't be either.

?

Put such a system in place, whether voluntary or mandatory, and I'm gone. No site, regardless of what its purpose or subject matter is, is entitled to any such information, ever. For any reason. Under any circumstances.

To the OP: Either grow a pair and learn how to use the "ignore" function to drop people you don't like on the floor unseen, or simply ignore what they have to say. But don't even *THINK* about telling me or anybody else that they need to prove themselves. You want proof of anything at all about me? You can go fuck yourself. It's really that simple. I am. That's all you or anybody else needs to know. If that's a problem for you, hover over my icon, and when the popup shows, tap the ignore button. That's the ONLY action you're entitled to take. If that's not good enough for you, perhaps you need to start looking for someplace else to be. A nice little "internet safe space" where anything that might hurt your poor little feelings is forbidden, and all the corners and sharp edges are rounded and padded.

Hmmmm... all very good and valid points. I think maybe if this where to come true it should only be verified as zoo. This however might be extremely difficult for some. Will discuss with other mods and management and see where it goes.
Great plan, dude... Reminds me of back in the day when a fellow calling himself (among other things) "Pristan E'tallion" claimed to maintain an archive of the contents of the old newsgroup "alt.sex.beastiality" - If you wanted access, all you had to do was send him proof that you were an animal fucker.

You ready to start that sort of shit here? Let me know so I can wipe my material and blank my profile before turning my back on the place forever.

Hmmmm... all very good and valid points. I think maybe if this where to come true it should only be verified as zoo. This however might be extremely difficult for some. Will discuss with other mods and management and see where it goes.
My first concern with that would be how to prevent animals being harmed by idiots trying to get their scout patch

just wondering if there is a badge or banner that could be added to a profile image that identifies is as "verified members."

after being harassed the past couple of weeks by a user claiming that i am a fraud and a man, even after uploading a pic proving otherwise, it might be a nice and easy(?) way for people to add a layer of credibility without having to constantly "verify" our reality. my AFF profile does it, and it was easy enough to take a pic satisfying the moderators that i am authentic, and for those who are reluctant to post images or vids, only the mods would see these images and could discard them once a user is verified.

just a thought.

Good idea apologise for the male gender to you.

Maybe we should just leave it how it is and those who want to proove that they are women (which is the main issue here i think)
can make public threads with described varification pictures.
I would rather take the opportunity to address the problem of creeps demanding proof from women that they are in fact women. That is repugnant.

Last edited:
c8320d7e743f2fc7ee6817b6529f8864.jpg
Yer fuckin' right it escalated quickly. Because it's a dumb-as-fuck idea for a "kink" site. Never mind that it's very possibly the only "hot-button" item there is for me. The internet is already privacy-hostile enough without some triggered whiner begging for a way to remove even more of the few shreds of privacy that are left.

I would feel like the one place you wouldnt harassed would and should be here. I've posted photos of myself here and I know others have even more so. In that spirit I would provide whatever voluntary proof that would need provided.

Yer fuckin' right it escalated quickly. Because it's a dumb-as-fuck idea for a "kink" site. Never mind that it's very possibly the only "hot-button" item there is for me. The internet is already privacy-hostile enough without some triggered whiner begging for a way to remove even more of the few shreds of privacy that are left.
*sigh* IF this where to be to be added to our site, it would be voluntary. How that takes away from your privacy is beyond me. Ideas start somewhere and I listen to them all. Funny you mention the word "triggered".

just a thought.
Sorry some guys are stupid

I have been harassed in the same manner. I don't feel a need to prove anything to anyone. I started posting a new picture everyday so they would have something to bitch about and I could have a good laugh while keeping my avatar true to who I am. Now when they start bitching I just laugh it off and go to the next thing.
This is a forum where things are discussed and it makes no difference who or what you are. As long as your able to carry on decent conversation and respect others that is all that is needed here.
This is not a dating or hookup site where verification would be important. I don't feel it a necessary part of the makeup of this site. But it could be on a voluntary basis such as posting a thread such as "Knottymilf's Verification Thread" with your pictures or a video to show everyone what you would feel you need to show.
You're beautiful, some guys are dumb. Thank you for all that you post

all men are stupid,its why we have least amount of chromosomes and penises. Penis so we got something to play with & least chromesomes so we dont at least gentically fucking nuke our species

I would feel like the one place you wouldnt harassed would and should be here. I've posted photos of myself here and I know others have even more so. In that spirit I would provide whatever voluntary proof that would need provided.
The idea that you should have to do anything extra to ameliorate the insecurities of another person is offensive. It’s better for everybody if you just ignore and report them.

The idea that you should have to do anything extra to ameliorate the insecurities of another person is offensive. It’s better for everybody if you just ignore and report them.

Im only liking because of word "ameliorate". Never heard the word before. Got word of the day,my work is done here...k9trucker aawwaayy....

all men are stupid,its why we have least amount of chromosomes and penises. Penis so we got something to play with & least chromesomes so we dont at least gentically fucking nuke our species
Men are not stupid, gender roles are stupid. Also men and women have equal numbers of chromosomes, but the Y chromosome has much fewer base pairs and expresses fewer genes than the X chromosome ;)

Last edited:
Men are not stupid, gender roles are stupid. Also men and women have equal numbers of chromosomes, but the Y chromasome has much fewer base pairs and expresses fewer genes than the X chromosome ;)

Im a man,been with men. See men do much stupider than women. Women do dumb i know. But men,whew wow. And if,yes i know equal chroma, but cant express more genetic traits then theres a reason. The creator knew it fucked up,so we get penises and nerfed representsion gentically. So we dont nuke our species into idiom.

Put such a system in place, whether voluntary or mandatory, and I'm gone. No site, regardless of what its purpose or subject matter is, is entitled to any such information, ever. For any reason. Under any circumstances.

To the OP: Either grow a pair and learn how to use the "ignore" function to drop people you don't like on the floor unseen, or simply ignore what they have to say. But don't even *THINK* about telling me or anybody else that they need to prove themselves. You want proof of anything at all about me? You can go fuck yourself. It's really that simple. I am. That's all you or anybody else needs to know. If that's a problem for you, hover over my icon, and when the popup shows, tap the ignore button. That's the ONLY action you're entitled to take. If that's not good enough for you, perhaps you need to start looking for someplace else to be. A nice little "internet safe space" where anything that might hurt your poor little feelings is forbidden, and all the corners and sharp edges are rounded and padded.
Geez that's a bit harsh but your privacy concerns are very valid

Theres an internet safe place? Does rule 34 on it? Is it dot com or dot net. Shit thats hot. A virgin place on the net. I must defile it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back