*UPDATE* my husband found out & is into it!?

Well only share iff you are comfortable doing so, personally i would never ask anyone to share stuff of them self, i think they should earn it with trust.
Ehhh it's not like the video isn't already out there, so even If I didn't send it you may have watched it without knowing šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s awesome! I finally opened up to my girlfriend about it because she has opened up to me about what she likes and to my surprise sheā€™s actually on board to give it a shot here soon and even has watched videos with me.
Congratulations! It's hope for everyone out there that they can find their person too ā¤

I told my husband about it after 2 years of marriage while I was heavily intoxicated.... instantly regretted it, until he was like "it's just a fetish" I was beyond relieved...and while I doubt he would be into the animal aspect of it he agreed to try somethings like knotted sheathes so I can get that "Knotted" feeling to some degree. But enough about me I'm beyond happy things worked out for you, I wish you the best and if ya don't mind send some of that acceptance my husband's way so maybe he can help me get knotted for real šŸ¤£ not gonna lie kinda jealous your husband woke up the next day thinking it was kinda hot šŸ¤£ but again congratulations I know how hard it can be to own up to being a part of this lifestyle. I've been terrified ever since a video I recorded ended up on the internet after my phone got hacked I presume. But I'm not terrified anymore, in fact it kinda turns me on now that my husband knows and some what accepts my "fetish"....still want to show him that recording though.
What a lovely thing that is!!?

Thatā€™s awesome! I finally opened up to my girlfriend about it because she has opened up to me about what she likes and to my surprise sheā€™s actually on board to give it a shot here soon and even has watched videos with me.
Congratulations!!!

My wife has just recently started getting off with her horse/dog cock shaped toys while watching horse or dog vids. Never would have happened if we hadnā€™t been honest with each other.

I can send you a link of it from ******** or several other zoo based sites...it was actually uploaded without my knowledge or consent as I guess my hold phone got hacked. It was meant to be a personal video for my wank sessions.
There is a link to it!?!?! šŸ˜

*UPDATE* from previous post titled, 'I know i could never tell my husband'.

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy šŸ˜Š
I still don't approve of significant others going through each other's phones. But he is into it now; I hope to see you in the act in a few. Juicy šŸ˜…

Thatā€™s great. My wife and I play with this a lot. Itā€™s my thing and not so much hers but it means so much to have a supportive partner.

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy šŸ˜Š
Thatā€™s so great! I hope your journey goes well c:

I am so happy for you. Yours is a rare happy ending, and I am glad that someone out there has acceptance. The only times I ever brought it up ended up being the very last time they ever spoke to me. Congrats!

I am so happy for you. Yours is a rare happy ending, and I am glad that someone out there has acceptance. The only times I ever brought it up ended up being the very last time they ever spoke to me. Congrats!
Thank you so much, I'm sorry about your harsh experience ā¤ much love

congrats!!!!! thatā€™s so great!!!

Thank you so much, I'm sorry about your harsh experience ā¤ much love

You're very welcome. I know what it's like to try to share, and have it be an abrupt end. Not once, but twice. I'm always amazed at how easily others can say things, but their actions never match their words. I suppose that's why I never ask for anything from anyone here. I'm too afraid to respond to people who say "I'd love to get together" because I'm convinced that the second I do, something bad will happen. That's what my experience tells me.

I wish you the very best, and I sincerely hope you get what you're hoping for!

I told my husband about it after 2 years of marriage while I was heavily intoxicated.... instantly regretted it, until he was like "it's just a fetish" I was beyond relieved...and while I doubt he would be into the animal aspect of it he agreed to try somethings like knotted sheathes so I can get that "Knotted" feeling to some degree. But enough about me I'm beyond happy things worked out for you, I wish you the best and if ya don't mind send some of that acceptance my husband's way so maybe he can help me get knotted for real šŸ¤£ not gonna lie kinda jealous your husband woke up the next day thinking it was kinda hot šŸ¤£ but again congratulations I know how hard it can be to own up to being a part of this lifestyle. I've been terrified ever since a video I recorded ended up on the internet after my phone got hacked I presume. But I'm not terrified anymore, in fact it kinda turns me on now that my husband knows and some what accepts my "fetish"....still want to show him that recording though.
U can show me that recordingšŸ˜¬

Congrats! That sounds amazing

Congrats! You are lucky! I haven't told my wife about it yet but maybe one day.

Back