*UPDATE* my husband found out & is into it!?

petmedaddy

Tourist
*UPDATE* from previous post titled, 'I know i could never tell my husband'.

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy 😊

My husband went through my phone and found my account and chats. I was mortified. He said that he didn't mind because 'it was just a fetish', but he didn't understand 'the lifestyle'. I was left pondering whether to jeopardize my marriage to live out my zoo fantasies or suppress it forever. I know a little extreme but, that's how my mind thinks.

My husband nonchalantly mentions this morning as he's waking up, that he thinks 'the fetish im into is kinda hot and he's been thinking about it'. OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Anyways a convo about this leads to me having the real chance for dream to become reality.

Finding this community has really been a great part of my journey. I'm so happy 😊
YAY! And congratulations! I'm happy for you that he responded with a green light to indulge in your desires. 💞

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

If you are seeking friends I would love to be friends. Please feel free to message me xo

Congratulations!!! I think that most men would if they are totally honest find it extremely hot!!!

I told my husband about it after 2 years of marriage while I was heavily intoxicated.... instantly regretted it, until he was like "it's just a fetish" I was beyond relieved...and while I doubt he would be into the animal aspect of it he agreed to try somethings like knotted sheathes so I can get that "Knotted" feeling to some degree. But enough about me I'm beyond happy things worked out for you, I wish you the best and if ya don't mind send some of that acceptance my husband's way so maybe he can help me get knotted for real 🤣 not gonna lie kinda jealous your husband woke up the next day thinking it was kinda hot 🤣 but again congratulations I know how hard it can be to own up to being a part of this lifestyle. I've been terrified ever since a video I recorded ended up on the internet after my phone got hacked I presume. But I'm not terrified anymore, in fact it kinda turns me on now that my husband knows and some what accepts my "fetish"....still want to show him that recording though.

Lovely:gsd_agast::gsd_agast::gsd_agast:

You are lucky af🍀🙂

That’s awesome! I finally opened up to my girlfriend about it because she has opened up to me about what she likes and to my surprise she’s actually on board to give it a shot here soon and even has watched videos with me.

I'm more surprised he never asked to show it 😝
Well he's not into currently, apparently in his past when he was younger and due to teenage hormones he fooled around with a female dog or two but nothing else later in life. But I am hopefully gonna change his mind...gonna try to ease him into the lifestyle bit by bit, need to get some knotted sheathes for him to use on me and maybe some pup gear ie head cover/collar/leash, so I can maybe start getting him interested to see more and more.

Hmmm that's very interesting that he explored this once but isn't really interested now, i whas hooked when i started with it 🤣 but knot all the people are the same ofcourse 😝
Oh most definitely but atleast he still loves me and cares about me even if I am into it and he isn't...but if he accepts it then maybe I can get him to try it one day. Hell even if he doesn't want to participate but rather watch as I do things that would make me happy...ideally I'd like him to treat me like I'm nothing but a breeding bitch, Ie I'd want him to leash me take his way with me first then hand me over to a well endowed canine to be bred like a bitch. But as of right now tis just a dream and fantasy as our only male dog is neutered so we'd have to get one who isn't 😂

thats awesome ! good luck to you!

Well tell him he's missing out on something really really good 😝, hope for you two you can work it out and both find fun and pleasure in this.
Thank you for the best wishes, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and like I responded to the other person I don't mind sharing the video of me but I'd rather not do it on someone else's thread.

I just imagine myself in your situation and i know already i'd be dead, lol. Not since my s.o doesn't know about this, but since i know that she'd hate it me being browsing this on her back

Back