• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Subtle signs to show you’re a zoo publicly.

That’s true and it’s also your choice as an owner. I have never had my vet ask me why I never got my Shepard neutered
Literally after posting my last one, I found the forum on this very discussion. But something I forgot to mention.... some cities and areas, require dogs to be fixed for them to be in public at those spots. For example, my city has a lot of private dog parks, pet friendly bars, and plenty of pet friendly shops downtown that I have been told your dog has to be fixed to go to. This normally wouldn't be a problem if I never went out. However, all of the breeds I've lived with and owned throughout my life are very active breeds. This makes it super hard to be social as an owner.

Literally after posting my last one, I found the forum on this very discussion. But something I forgot to mention.... some cities and areas, require dogs to be fixed for them to be in public at those spots. For example, my city has a lot of private dog parks, pet friendly bars, and plenty of pet friendly shops downtown that I have been told your dog has to be fixed to go to. This normally wouldn't be a problem if I never went out. However, all of the breeds I've lived with and owned throughout my life are very active breeds. This makes it super hard to be social as an owner.
That maybe but another thing is nobody would suspect anything unless they thought about it themselves. Dirty minds like ours. If they are into as well then why you worried what they think? No zoo’s would never think anything of a woman and her dog.

That maybe but another thing is nobody would suspect anything unless they thought about it themselves. Dirty minds like ours. If they are into as well then why you worried what they think? No zoo’s would never think anything of a woman and her dog.
I read that somewhere else too..... I think that's just called anxiety lol

Honestly I try to not show any signs of my lifestyle. That being said…I do walk my intact German Shepard regulaly and I do wonder if people ever look and the two of us and wonder…
Why would people be suspicious about it? So what?
Can I ask, how can you tell on the outside if a male dog is neutered or not?

I've seen many people where I've perceived signs of zoo over time. Just last week I saw a woman with the paw print, clearly on show where "tramp stamps" normally live. Others I've known with dogs, where I suspected more was afoot. Time has shown I'm normally pretty accurate with my gut feelings on things, however confirmation bias is real too.

As much as I'd love to connect with others, the risk of being outed and having my life ruined is too much risk for the reward.

Well.. is better to not show any visual signs in public areas. Personally I'm not showing of and don't giving any signals I'm about dogs but.. I witnessed suspicious behaviour once in one of UK city parks. I've seen everything from distance about 60-80meters, morning hours.
Woman about 30+ quite good looking, dark blonde pontytail hairs, walked with golden retriever in park and she or they acted kinda weird. First - she was sporty dressed with leggins and short skirt. Her dog still tried to sniff her bum by walking and followed her like shadow. She exposed butt for a sec and allowed him to sniff her. Dog seems interested because he started doing humping moves. At the same time she looked around to be ensure nobody is watching. Few moments later she walked away to nearest red brick houses located nearby. Last thing I saw that dog tried to hump on her but she gently pushed him away and looked around again.
What happened later? I don't know. But that was very suspicious in my opinion ?

I remember years ago hearing a pawprint behind the ear meant someone was into dogs but based on this thread I guess it's not necessary true.

I know this website is being place to meet like minded folks but I’ve always wondered if there are any physical thing j can do to show who I am not have it be super obvious
don’t put yourself in any danger / don’t out yourself but a friend of mine got me a paw print badge/pin!! i think ill stick it on one of my hats or on one of my hoodies lol. people will think im just an animal lover probs ?‍♀️

I know this website is being place to meet like minded folks but I’ve always wondered if there are any physical thing j can do to show who I am not have it be super obvious
I personally am just properly open about it, I don’t bring it up unless someone asks, and they can’t do anything to me (like have my dogs taken), but since that’s most people who ask Ive told a lot of people, it’s not worth it though, most people are still stuck in the “animals can’t consent and zoo is disgusting” mindset

Honestly I try to not show any signs of my lifestyle. That being said…I do walk my intact German Shepard regulaly and I do wonder if people ever look and the two of us and wonder…
One time I saw a guy with three female german shepherds at the dog park, cookies big enough that they had to be intact. I was too nervous to talk to him but I did assume :ROFLMAO:

First off, don't recommend. Too many storied of people lives being ruined. I made a mistake today by being too knowledgeable about zoophiles and beastialists and talking too much regarding us to the point the people I was talking to started joking that I am a zoophile (little do they know...)
This...I've found myself getting carried away talking about taboo things and got the "well how do you know that!?"- fortunately I'm a millenial and can just blame the early 2000s internet ?

This...I've found myself getting carried away talking about taboo things and got the "well how do you know that!?"- fortunately I'm a millenial and can just blame the early 2000s internet ?
Well in my circles I am the weird mofo who does seem to know a lot of "well how do you know that!?" kind of stuff. So I can get away with most of it. Usually...

I'll have to remember that excuse, might work in so many cases! :LOL:

?(could just mean they're a therian and/or furry tho so be careful)
Not a lot of people know this, but roughly half of therians are zoo and the rest at least recognize animals can consent (though they may vary on whether an animal would be interested in a human). The reason everyone associates bestiality with furries is because furries are so sexual while therians don't generally make sex their whole deal and are most known for just being weird.

Also it's really crazy that people who claim "animals can't consent" consider CASTRATING them to be a good thing!

Not a lot of people know this, but roughly half of therians are zoo and the rest at least recognize animals can consent (though they may vary on whether an animal would be interested in a human). The reason everyone associates bestiality with furries is because furries are so sexual while therians don't generally make sex their whole deal and are most known for just being weird.

Also it's really crazy that people who claim "animals can't consent" consider CASTRATING them to be a good thing!
as a therian, yes half of us are zoos, the loud minority on a portion of the remaining half actually wants us dead so it'd good to be careful about what you think it means.

yeah! why the fuck do humans castrate other animals anyway?? humans are the most invasive species. if it's really for the greater good, they should castrate themselves instead ffs

yeah! why the fuck do humans castrate other animals anyway?? humans are the most invasive species. if it's really for the greater good, they should castrate themselves instead ffs
Well in the western world they may not have to given how little interest the younger generations seem to have in making kids. Still I'm one of the few therians who will defend humanity to an extent. While I think humans think much too highly of ourselves, and especially laugh at the idea we make "progress," no other species would have recognized the damage they do to their environment. In fact they don't: predator-prey cycles in the wild are proof of this.

Why does everyone only talk about dog paws? What about putting three species at once (dog, horse, pig) it means unity of species and lets a person immediately understand which group you belong to.

Why you would wish to show off that you are a zoo is beyond me. Society is nowhere near ready to accept our sexual preferences. Certain states in the US aren't very happy about trans people and the gay community, so displaying any tattoo signifying you are a zoo would be a step too far. It is fine between sexual, intimate partners, if you feel safe disclosing your predilections but in the open world? No.

Why you would wish to show off that you are a zoo is beyond me. Society is nowhere near ready to accept our sexual preferences. Certain states in the US aren't very happy about trans people and the gay community, so displaying any tattoo signifying you are a zoo would be a step too far. It is fine between sexual, intimate partners, if you feel safe disclosing your predilections but in the open world? No.
Same here (y)

Technically humans aren't an invasive species anywhere since, biologically, we are nomadic in nature and are so versatile. we can settle peacefully into in an environment without destroying it. This is seen with ancient civilizations in the Americas, Africa, and Oceania. The thing that screwed over the environment was colonialism and capitalism, and even then we are a self-reflecting species, able to recognize cause and effect and patterns generations into the past as well as predict future trends. It's why so many young people refuse to have kids, because even if the situation now is optimal, we know it will be worse 5 or 10 years from now. No other species can recognize trends like that and deduce their choices based on distant futures. It's an inherently human trait.

Technically humans aren't an invasive species anywhere since, biologically, we are nomadic in nature
Which would make us invasive everywhere...

"An invasive species is an introduced species that harms its new environment."

The fact that we can settle in a new environment properly, hasn't historically meant that we do.

Humans are a plague on the planet!!

Cannot wait for the first human/animal hybrids to appear and take us back a step into the simple animal world

Back