• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Small Breast Lovers?

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
Smaller the better for me

Nossa, você é um sonho :amor: baixinha, peito pequeno e curte zoo, o que mais alguém pode querer? perfeição que se chama💖
Your answer is shown in Spanish here. I guess you are using a sort automatic translation.
Most people here on ZV, like me, don’t use Spanish.
My translator says “Wow, you are a dream :love: short, small chest and enjoy zoo, what else can anyone want? Perfection that is called”
I agree.

My ex had very small tits but the most amazing hard as fuck nipples! I was always a big titty guy until her. Too bad she cheated and lied!

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

small breasts are waaay more attractive than big breasts. I love them so much

Hi there

My absolute favorite thing in the world

Hey all, just found the thread. I absolutely adore small chests. It makes me sad to hear they are not as loved as others. I've always preferred them but yes as it was said the personality is the most important part. But definitely love small ones <3 <3 <3

Me personally I like em huge, because I'm a breast/lactation fetishist. But the nice thing about straight guys is we like EVERYTHING so for every guy that wants em huge there's one that wants em small.

Some guys like that the single youthfulness, innocence or naivete. Some just like the way the look and feel better than big ones.

But yes they're are definitely guys that like em smaller! The joy is when you find someone that has a fetish, and that fetish is your body type!!

Back