• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Small Breast Lovers?

I genuinely love breasts of all sizes, but I have tended to prefer smaller boobs throughout my life. I like when they fit perfectly into my hands, or when her nipples are so perky that I can tease and pleasure them endlessly.

I prefer smaller breasts :) Almost all of my ex girlfriends had smaller breasts^^ Love it when they fit in my hands and definitely when they feature small pink nipples^^
Well, we all have our preferences. That’s fine, so a fit is always possible.
I like them ‘medium’ size, but with brown nipples and areolae. If she is fair skinned then brown colour means she now is or have been pregnant not so many years ago.

Well, we all have our preferences. That’s fine, so a fit is always possible.
I like them ‘medium’ size, but with brown nipples and areolae. If she is fair skinned then brown colour means she now is or have been pregnant not so many years ago.
That's true^^ To each their own :)

I didn't know that about the color of the nipples :) Glad I learned something new today^^

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I don't care what size they are. I LOVE TITTIES !!!! And even more... I love nipples!!! No woman should be self conscious about her body especially her boob's!! Every imperfect body of every person is perfectly formed for them. Never let anyone tell you differently!!!

Though I'm not really attracted to women, I can tell you I prefer ones with smaller breasts. I feel like big ones would just get in the way, and as long as the little ones work when they need to I don't know why someone would be obsessed with large breasts. But yeah small breasts are better.

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I honestly prefer then I think their alot more cute

Back