Small Breast Lovers?

We are what we are (im made of snow !!) .. People have attractions, affections, likes and dislikes. for one that dislikes one thing, another will love it. Im sure in a community like this we can all agree on that. Try to be happy with who you are, comfortable with your likes, accepting of others. (all breasts are beautiful)

so 70c is small as well? i am just curious about and open minded answer
usually i just hear guys talking about dd+

I was thinking As and Bs, i guess a small C. But id say C is middle size personally?
Having said that, if you identify as a member of the ittybittytittycomittee, no matter the size, theres love for me.

just curious.. what do you think is small?
i've got 70c cup and i think it is small, but i guess that's a common problem nowadays :rolleyes:
Well I being a guy I guess should know breasts and what size is what being that I love and enjoy all sizes but I suck as a man somtimes and do not know 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️ anything about boobs with numbers and letters. 70c cup IV never heard of. So new and interesting I like that info.

Well I being a guy I guess should know breasts and what size is what being that I love and enjoy all sizes but I suck as a man somtimes and do not know 😂😂🤦🏼‍♂️ anything about boobs with numbers and letters. 70c cup IV never heard of. So new and interesting I like that info.
If I'm reading things right, "70C" is the euro/metric equivalent of what us Americans would call a 32 or 33C, so a fairly petite build, with medium-large breasts.

I just want a woman that would enjoy me give her boobs attention love and affection if anyone knew how long it's been since iv felt or seen a legit real boob they would laugh.

I guess if I had a true preference I'd try to stick with the same size as my hand don't get me wrong the DD are fun ladies but if I had to choose a life time size it would be a medium ish boob.

Hi there

I just wanted a take on this because I'm curious...

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

Let's talk about little tiddies!
I'm an ass man myself and as a 36 male it's been my experience that small chest equals nice ass so chest size will not make it or break it for me. Overall as long as your willing to give as much as you receive who cares what people think.

Can I not just be into female ass no ass treat me good and I'll do the same. Everyone's so destrot over looks and it completely over looks true feelings I feel like. I mean I'm a single dad with a dad bod not any one around here is interested in that so what do I do? Lol Change so I'm liked ?

Hi there

Do people find girls with small breasts attractive? :( I have small boobs and I've never once been told about how somebody likes them or etc.

I just wanted to know if there was other people who appreciate smaller chests like I Do? It's an aspect of myself I'm shy about so I would like to talk to others who enjoy it so I Can feel like i'm sexy for once...

This is like asking if people prefer a pizza's crust or the toppings. Every pizza needs both and they're all delicious. There's no such thing as bad pizza. Except anchovies! And I've even come around to pineapple! 😄 Yes, people have their favorites, but when it comes right down to it, they'll eat any pizza. I can tell you that I LOVE small breasts. The nipples are more prominent. I also love big breasts for different play reasons. Ask me if you want. But most importantly, its not a pizza without all the delicious parts. And a woman is the most delicious pizza of all. I'm sure you are delicious and someone's favorite.

I pondered this question since I saw it posted :unsure:
I think I'm indifferent.
I have A-cups to G-cups and each had their pleasures.

I love most breast sizes , to me they all have a unique sexiness about them. Definitely love small firm breasts and they are usually much more sensitive than huge ones which excites me. 😍

Hi there

I absolutely love little titties! I prefer them!! A small breasted woman with a nice ass is perfection!!

Hi there

I love small titties. Fit them in my mouth and in my hands perfectly.

Hi there

I find petite women with small breasts or flat chests attractive. That type also rolls over for my gay side (I’m bi) where I find petite men (preferably femboys) attractive

ich liebe kleine Tittchen, weil sie zu zierlichen Mädchen / Frauen passen und das gehört ist das Sinnbild der Reinheit, der Unschuld, war ich sehr liebe. Ich stehe auf Age-Play, Daddy-Play und ich mag kleine, enge Pussys. Es gibt nichts Schöneres.

Hi there

A big ass and small tits is better than big tits and a small ass in my opinion.

As someone with small breasts this thread is really nice. I'm like OP where I've never had any real compliments on them by sexual partners and it's nice to see so much positivity.
I'm sad you never get compliments... I've done to all my partners. ;) The ones on you avatar are really cute! Love them! :love:

Back