Slobber differences?

Murphy97

Tourist
I just wanted to discuss the slobber differences between the various sizes and breeds of dogs. I’ve had experiences with medium and large size dogs, the two dogs I’ve had the most experiences with being my old chocolate lab and then my new dog that is medium size and a mix of pitbull, boxer, chow, and beagle. Comparatively, my chocolate lab had much more slobber with his kisses and licking. My gf has experimented with licking with my pitbull mix, and while she does enjoy it, she said his tongue is a bit rough for her liking. I wish she could’ve experienced my chocolate lab with me. My main question is: do bigger dogs produce more slobber when they lick? Do you enjoy getting licked by bigger dogs as opposed to medium or smaller dogs? Is it perhaps just my dog that doesn’t produce a lot of saliva and slobber? I myself also will I say I enjoyed kissing and getting licked by my chocolate lab more. There was more slobber, his tongue felt warmer, and he covered more ground with this licks.

My gsd doesn’t slobber that much but his tongue feels great. Not to rough, warm and still wet. I have kissed with several dogs... loved the mastiff, but that was more because of the size of that tongue. Kissed a Malinois a few times and he actually slobbered the most while not being the biggest dog I kissed with

My gsd doesn’t slobber that much but his tongue feels great. Not to rough, warm and still wet. I have kissed with several dogs... loved the mastiff, but that was more because of the size of that tongue. Kissed a Malinois a few times and he actually slobbered the most while not being the biggest dog I kissed with
See I find this really interesting!! I suppose it’s not so much the size then, but more of a breed thing as it pertains to slobber. How was the mastiff kissing/licking overall? The biggest I’ve kissed was a Rottweiler, I’ve never kissed a mastiff or Great Dane. Could never decide if I’d like that much slobber and they don’t seem to be as enthusiastic lickers as a lab or Rottweiler.

The mastiff felt great. To have such a huge tongue in your mouth was so hot. No bad breath, soft tongue and after a while of kissing some wet drops fell into my mouth from her
My old Chocolate lab was the best kisser and licker I’ve ever had the pleasure to experience. His kisses were always so wet and he was so into it, both kissing and licking. I’ve only had the chance to kiss this one Rottweiler once, but I let him sneak some tongue in and it was so amazing. Definitely would love a rottie make out and licking again

This is a great topic. My brothers staff is not very snobbery when I kiss him. I like his tongue in my mouth and I dribble a little. I don't really smell or taste to much wjen I do. This is the only dog I've snogged. Maybe when I try other dogs ill have something to compare xx

What did the rottie feel like? They are on top of my list to kiss. Where I walk my dog I often meet a brown lab. Very friendly and great dog, but he doesn’t seem to be that ‘lickery ‘
Suuuper enthusiastic and slobbery which I loved. The kisses were very wet, a very soft tongue. Such a gorgeous dog. And that’s crazy!! Every lab I’ve met or owned has been extremely licky and kissy. But again, that can be different based on the individual I suppose

This is a great topic. My brothers staff is not very snobbery when I kiss him. I like his tongue in my mouth and I dribble a little. I don't really smell or taste to much wjen I do. This is the only dog I've snogged. Maybe when I try other dogs ill have something to compare xx
I’ve only been licked sexually by 2 dogs (chocolate lab & pit mix), but I’ve had the opportunity to make out with a few more. A Rottweiler, another random mix, and sadly I think that’s it. I’ve tried it with a few other dogs, but they weren’t interested or would lick my tongue once or twice and walk away. So far, large breeds have been my favorite. Rottweiler and labs can really kiss and lick with the best feeling. Would love to try more breeds, a Doberman make out would be sexy, so would a husky, and honestly I think a bullmastiff would be sloppy but in a good way!

I’ve only been licked sexually by 2 dogs (chocolate lab & pit mix), but I’ve had the opportunity to make out with a few more. A Rottweiler, another random mix, and sadly I think that’s it. I’ve tried it with a few other dogs, but they weren’t interested or would lick my tongue once or twice and walk away. So far, large breeds have been my favorite. Rottweiler and labs can really kiss and lick with the best feeling. Would love to try more breeds, a Doberman make out would be sexy, so would a husky, and honestly I think a bullmastiff would be sloppy but in a good way!
I dint mind the slobber.. ive say and kisses with my brother Staff for ages. He loves being close to me and living my tongue. I like the feel of his tongue in my mouth xx

The first dog I kissed was a male lab Chow mix, and he was a good kisser with, soft tongue, and he was 74lb. My favorite was my Rottweiler; he was all of 120lbs, reasonably large for a Rottweiler, he had the largest, softest tongue, and it felt amazing I had so many good memories with him, but unfortunately, he passed away about two months ago I miss him and not just for the kissing he was an excellent dog as well.
Super jealous of the Rottweiler, I’ve only had one kiss me and it was very, very brief. But that alone made me fall in love with this breed. Such a phenomenal tongue, such enthusiasm, and they’re gorgeous too so that helps. I’m so sorry for your loss.

And I have a pit bull; She has a long tongue, but I wouldn't say I like kissing her too much.
You know it’s odd. Pit bulls seem to lick a lot and most I’ve seen hve a fairly big tongue, however I’ve found that their kissing/licking experiences aren’t as great as you’d think tbh. Idk what it is, but not the same as a lab or rottie licking and kissing you all over

I love dobermans for kissing, they are the driest to kiss and the sensation of their tongue (perfect in size and shape) rubbing against your skin, lips and throat is .....wooow. You run the risk of falling in love with this breed easily. On the other hand, they are not dogs that have very copious ejaculations either. For slobbery, I'd say the mastiff wins. It's also the one that shoots the most volume of sperm next to the German Shepherd.

I love dobermans for kissing, they are the driest to kiss and the sensation of their tongue (perfect in size and shape) rubbing against your skin, lips and throat is .....wooow. You run the risk of falling in love with this breed easily. On the other hand, they are not dogs that have very copious ejaculations either. For slobbery, I'd say the mastiff wins. It's also the one that shoots the most volume of sperm next to the German Shepherd.
Dobermans are really dry you say? Hmmm. See I prefer the tongue to be a bit more wet, so not sure how I’d like that!! Gorgeous dogs, but definitely needs some saliva. On the flip side, lol, maybe a mastiff would be too much. Maybe Labs and Rottweilers are juuuuust right in terms of kissing/licking style for me ;)

I love making out with my German. He slobbers a lot and I get a big thrill when I can get enough in my mouth for it to glide down, and his gentle breath puffs down my throat. His slobber and breathe is also a very thrilling sensation bottoming when his hot breathe is blowing against the back of your head and his dribble is running down your back.

I really love larger dog kisses, just being with a bigger dog who is panting more is a fun experience.

I’ve kissed a lot of labs who had varying amounts of slobber. The more the dog had been drinking water, the more slobber they had.

I also love savoring the taste of dogs slobber. Whenever I get a lot of kisses on my face or in my mouth I’m always left smelling the dogs slobber. There’s a grainier smell left by kibble and a really nice, meaty smell left by raw fed dogs.

What really determines how much fun I’m having is how big the dogs tongue is. Labs tend to have longer tongues that move pretty quickly, which is a nice sensation. I definitely prefer getting licked by a dog with a bigger tongue, though. English Bulldogs, Mastiffs, Newfoundlands, and Saint Bernards are dogs with big tongues I’ve kissed and had an especially fun time doing so!!
How was it kissing an English Bulldog? Due to their underbites I always thought it would be sort of odd, but they do have nice tongues.

I haven’t madeout with a mastiff or anything, but there was this one Rottweiler I madeout with that forever made me a rottie fan. Such a huge tongue, lots of slobber and passion, still one of the best kissing sessions I’ve ever had to this day!

The English Bulldog was really nice. I laid down on the ground, made some kissy noises and we sorta went from there. Her tongue was really rough and after every couple licks I’d get a few chills from that cute bulldog inhale.

Kissing a Rottweiler is definitely on my list! I’ve heard they’re especially good kissers.
Yea, I’d love to makeout with another Rottie and have him or her lick elsewhere too!!

I’d say a Doberman, malamute, husky, golden retriever, and a Samoyed are all top of the list of dogs I’d love to makeout with

Always down to kiss a lab though, hands down my favorite. Have yet to swap spit with a black lab, but I’ve been frenched by yellow and chocolate labs and it’s amazing every time

Reactions: Liz
I just wanted to discuss the slobber differences between the various sizes and breeds of dogs. I’ve had experiences with medium and large size dogs, the two dogs I’ve had the most experiences with being my old chocolate lab and then my new dog that is medium size and a mix of pitbull, boxer, chow, and beagle. Comparatively, my chocolate lab had much more slobber with his kisses and licking. My gf has experimented with licking with my pitbull mix, and while she does enjoy it, she said his tongue is a bit rough for her liking. I wish she could’ve experienced my chocolate lab with me. My main question is: do bigger dogs produce more slobber when they lick? Do you enjoy getting licked by bigger dogs as opposed to medium or smaller dogs? Is it perhaps just my dog that doesn’t produce a lot of saliva and slobber? I myself also will I say I enjoyed kissing and getting licked by my chocolate lab more. There was more slobber, his tongue felt warmer, and he covered more ground with this licks.
Any licking that excites the dog excites me too….

Back