Showing a non-zoo a zoo toy?

I have a bad dragon chance that I just treat like a joke. I find that the less mature someone is, the more likely they are to have anything to say about it. It's mostly been used in slapstick humor creating funny situational story telling, and people are generally accepting of it since I'm nowhere near a real horse. I'm a lot more cautious about other toys though.

I have a bad dragon chance that I just treat like a joke. I find that the less mature someone is, the more likely they are to have anything to say about it. It's mostly been used in slapstick humor creating funny situational story telling, and people are generally accepting of it since I'm nowhere near a real horse. I'm a lot more cautious about other toys though.
What kind? Horse? Dog?

Hi there, I might be a little late to add to the suggestions for broaching the topic in a sideways manor.

Erotica. It it's in under utilized thing, find a story you find hot say 'Hey found this thing read this thing"

As a female I can say that this work from one zoo to another (them to me, they were couple)

Or you could just go the loud mouth way I knew of with someone else who within 20 minutes of knowing him I knew what he liked with his dog. :)

Hi there, I might be a little late to add to the suggestions for broaching the topic in a sideways manor.

Erotica. It it's in under utilized thing, find a story you find hot say 'Hey found this thing read this thing"

As a female I can say that this work from one zoo to another (them to me, they were couple)

Or you could just go the loud mouth way I knew of with someone else who within 20 minutes of knowing him I knew what he liked with his dog. :)
Great idea and thank you for responding!

I mean i have what i thought it was a dog knot dildo, but at the end was a dragon cock. The knot has three protuberances.
I showed a couple of friends the dildo, one them was disgusted cause she said it looked like a monster cock (yes sweetie that's the point). The other one was like "hell yeah" and moved on

I have a toy with a knot at the end, it's more of a "fantasy" dildo, and the only person I've shown it to didn't really care at all. They liked that it was about a fantasy and was also into hentai, so it wasn't a stretch.

One time I was in a sex shop chatting with the manager. I saw a dildo with a bulge at the base. I told her that she's too sweet and innocent to know what that one was about.

I'm a guy. 27. I pegged a friend of mine (Also male, 28) with the Rex while I was wearing my fursuit and he isn't isn't a zoo but he loved it. He also took the Chance pretty much all the way and sucked off off a few of my toys. It was so freaking hot!
i would love that with my serpenia.. med 9.88 knot....

I’ve showed someone (a picture of) a dragon dildo with knot and a k9 dildo. He instantly went: “I like the fantasy one, but the second one is too beasty for me” and I knew I had to quickly close the conversation on the k9 dildo and ramble more about the dragon one.. 😅its all fun... u only live once... enjoy it..

Hubby got me a "Chance" horse dildo from Bad Dragon before I knew I liked anything like that, and before I knew he liked that stuff!
I actually thought it was hot, and a few years later he got me into the whole idea of beasts... I think it definitely started with that one dildo, but maybe I was already "predisposed" to it? :)

Hubby got me a "Chance" horse dildo from Bad Dragon before I knew I liked anything like that, and before I knew he liked that stuff!
I actually thought it was hot, and a few years later he got me into the whole idea of beasts... I think it definitely started with that one dildo, but maybe I was already "predisposed" to it? :)
Seems like a great strategy on his part 😅

All mine are in my shower, for easy cleaning purposes. I have a medium chance, and chance sheath, both black unflared, medium and small Austin, medium Rex. Nobody has known they were bad dragons or animal dildos unless I said something to them. I tell people my ex said he was hung like a horse, so I got that to prove him wrong lol. The others I just say are buttplug/dildo hybrids, so you can use them for either, and everyones, just like “Omg that’s really smart, maybe I should get one,” and yeah.

I show people mine and a lot of them seem to be intrigued by them. I usually refer to them as 'fantasy' or 'fantasy themed' toys. It can help steer people away from thinking the obvious, haha!
yeah i often say fantasy cock, when i just want to say doggy

Back