Lab
Malinois
Beauceron
St Bernard
Husky
Pit Bull
Burmese mountain dog
Russian Bear Dog

The GSD is the only dog with a heavier coat that I find extremely sexy. Otherwise I want to see the muscle tone of the dog. I like when I look at them and think damn he could totally own me as his bitch. The only slight exception is the husky but I'm way picky what ones I find sexy with them.

The sexiest I've actually done anything with and that was only to hold his cock in my hand was a Rhodesian Ridgeback. I want one pretty bad.

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Dobberman for me is the most sexy breed

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Awesome pics. I'm a big fan of Dobermans, so slick and strong, they make excellent tops, breed, breed, breed!

Man, why you gotta post images with the Doberman's ears all cropped and mutilated? Just look how much more adorable they become without cutting their ears for aesthetics...

View attachment 136253
View attachment 136254
View attachment 136255

It sucks that cropping their ears is the norm, I meant just look at them! Aren't they cute? It's also weird how without the ear cropping they are almost unrecognizable as dobermans in the first place.
The uncropped are nice :] when done properly the cropping of ears doesn't do anything to a dogs health or well-being. But in Europe I think it's widely become illegal and phased out anyway. I think the US is one of the only places where cropping and docking is still expected and REQUIRED when showing the breed ---idk why I dog nerded out there. PRETTY DOG. Sometimes and uncropped doberman will have very strange ears so those images are quite nice

i love muscular dogs with short hair, especially pitbulls. there's a guy who walks his red pit bull down my street sometimes and i have a huge crush on that dog. they have those adorable eyes and they look so innocent and so hot at the same time.

rottweilers are super hot too, I'm small (5') and every time i see one i just wonder what it's like to be under them. they look so strong and powerful and i just want to be their bitch ksjsksjssksksk

i love muscular dogs with short hair, especially pitbulls. there's a guy who walks his red pit bull down my street sometimes and i have a huge crush on that dog. they have those adorable eyes and they look so innocent and so hot at the same time.

rottweilers are super hot too, I'm small (5') and every time i see one i just wonder what it's like to be under them. they look so strong and powerful and i just want to be their bitch ksjsksjssksksk
fdfasfdfasf

What I am going to say will sound a bit off kilter. Due to one’s circumstances may attract one to a breed of k9 does not equate to the breed you have. Life influences a companion, if you live in a hot humid climate unless you have ability to provide having a heavy coated companion no matter your interest you should weigh that heavily. The reverse also apply‘s for a short or no coat animal in a cold climate. When you get a k9 as a pet companion it’s not a short term deal. Depending on a lot of variables they will be with you for 8-14 yrs. If you do it correctly they will make you smile. Laugh. listen, tee you off eating a shoe, but if need be give their life to defend protect you. In return you need to care and feed them. Being a companion to them requires responsibilities but is well worth it.

Back