Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Beautiful dogs!

Interesting question.

My favourite breed is the Leonberger:View attachment 145726
But the dog I love looking at sexually is probably a long hair Saint Bernard: View attachment 145728
I just want to lose myself in that bulk and fur!

The most stunning dog I have encountered though, one I instantly wanted to claim me, was a Sarplaninac called Moose. He had the presence of a king. He wasn’t the largest, but he was always the alpha. RIP <3
View attachment 145750
All of these animals are extremely handsome 😍

I have a sprocker spaniel and whilst he's not that big compared to some other breeds, I love his energy and how easy he was to train. I am however looking to get another, bigger breed dog shortly so this thread is useful for getting ideas and any ladies with experience are welcome to chat and give me their opinion on best breeds for zoo love.

I've really enjoyed reading the contributions so far, so thanks everyone 🙂

I identify as a dog now

I'm litter trained and can follow simple commands and can play fetch *as long as I'm fetching something in the kitchen*.

I'm the sexiest dog around with the ability to walk on two legs,no shedding problems as I don't have fur,no drooling and most importantly able to comprehend human speech as long as the sentences have words like 'free food','video games','anime' and no work

I've really been into borzoi lately, never seen one in real life but they're so cute and pretty and something about that long snout turns me on.

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
wow