• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Sex with pigs

Have you had sex with a pig?

• Yes, I had sex with a pig

Votes: 235 10.4%
  • No, I have no interest in having sex with a pig

Votes: 411 18.2%
  • No, but I want to have sex with a pig

Votes: 1,617 71.5%

• Total voters
To me it was the mating as such that was so wonderful. His sniffing, pushing and then his warm, scratchy body covering my back and then fell his dick moving in my ass.
I know he cums a lot, but not sure whether it was him bloating me I could fell pressing inside or his dick pushing in the intestine.
Edit: after his long mating with me in a daze, I felt completely satisfied even if I didn’t orgasm. It took some time before I had to fuck one of the big sows.

Last edited:
Well, when sows are in heat (every 2-3 weeks) they're "horny" and loves to be fucked. The sows I had they wanted it almost every time I was with them.
Our owner sprays my sow sisters and I with a mist of boar pee every day. It induces us to go into heat more quickly and makes us crazy to be served to Ajax! And when he smells the pee on one of us, he gets so excited to breed us!

I found this on the internet and it is perfect and true. My owner has decorated me with a large nose ring as a constant reminder that I am an owned livestock animal and I live to breed. Everytime she takes me anywhere, she attaches a lead to my ring and I submissively follow wherever she leads. She is my owner! Ajax is my lord and master and I live to be among his breeding stock. This ring binds me to my master and my owner, reminding me that I am an owned livestock animal….nothing more….what else would I want to be??

im on the fence. I have a big cum fetish and pigs cum more than everything else but the corkscrew kinda creeps me out lol

Was his cock too short? LOL
    • Penis: The pig's penis is relatively long and flexible. It consists of several parts, including the shaft and the glans (the tip).
    • Os Penis: Pigs have a bony structure called the os penis (baculum) within their penis, which provides structural support. This bone is found in many placental mammals but varies in shape and size across species.
  • Prepuce: The prepuce is the retractable fold of skin that covers the penis when not erect. It helps protect the penis and contains the urethral opening through which urine and semen exit the body.

What does boar cum taste like?

1. Semen Production and Volume:

• Semen Volume: On average, a boar produces between 150 to 250 milliliters of semen per ejaculate. This can vary depending on the boar's age, health, and breeding management practices.
  • Frequency of Ejaculation: Boars can ejaculate multiple times a week, but frequent ejaculation can affect semen quality. In controlled breeding programs, semen collection is usually managed to optimize both quantity and quality.

2. Sperm Count and Quality:

• Sperm Concentration: The sperm concentration in boar semen typically ranges from 20 to 60 billion sperm per milliliter. This high concentration is necessary for effective fertilization.
  • Sperm Motility: A critical factor in semen quality is sperm motility. Healthy sperm should be motile and have good progressive movement. Motility rates of at least 70% are generally considered normal.
  • Sperm Morphology: The shape and structure of sperm are also important. A high percentage of sperm with normal morphology (typically above 70%) indicates good semen quality.

3. Collection and Handling:

• Collection Methods: Semen is usually collected from boars using an artificial vagina or a collection mount. Proper collection techniques are important to ensure semen quality and minimize contamination.
  • Handling and Preservation: Semen should be handled carefully and kept at the appropriate temperature (generally around 15-17°C or 59-63°F) to maintain sperm viability. For artificial insemination (AI), semen can be extended with a special diluent to increase the volume and prolong its viability.

Back