Profile pics displaying a firearm…..

don’t get your panties in a wad! I live in America, I know first amendment rights but ANY photo that displays A firearm I don’t feel is appropriate. Don’t get all superior to me thinking you’re going to tell me to leave the site! Who the hell are you with your avatar, displaying an image of power! You get over it!
Feel? I don't care about your feelings. Take your feelings and shove it.

The Belgrade shooting? Charlie Hebdo? The recent terror attacks on Israel?

I see Europe never learned their lesson after Hitler killed millions of you. I'll die for my right to bear arms. Enjoy being a slave to the state. Just thank God that you don't live in an authoritarian hell hole.
lol
I don't need to wear a bulletproof vest to go to the pub, I won't be robbed with firearm, the child can also be allowed to go to school without military equipment. Oh wait, how is it in the USA. :ROFLMAO:

lol
I don't need to wear a bulletproof vest to go to the pub, I won't be robbed with firearm, the child can also be allowed to go to school without military equipment. Oh wait, how is it in the USA. :ROFLMAO:
Enjoy your perceived safety. I just hope Europe doesn't suffer more terrorist attacks from the Muslim extremists for their collective weakness. No wonder Mohammed is becoming such a common name in Europe...

I remember the topic but think I was telling the granola girl if she was going to ban dick pics then she needs to get rid of tit and cunt pics. Give me a break? Yiu obviously don’t give much thought to what firearms has done WHEN IN THE WRONGHANDS,
Oh dear God. Do not use that weak argument. Let's ban cars too since in the wrong hands it can kill, and while we are at it, motorcycles, busses, RV's, chainsaws, drills, hammers, screwdrivers, knives, forks, walking sticks, baseball bats, fireworks, shovels, pitchforks, frying pans, ovens, camp fires, chairs, Christmas trees, dogs, horses, bulls, vending machines (remember the 80's?), water, pencils, chandeliers, rope, rocks, *inhales* air, lava, frogs, snakes, mushrooms, vacuum cleaners, whips and chains (exited me), shoes, bricks, microwave, spatula, sweat pants, crt monitors, coat rack, hangers, bananas, gravity, umbrellas, tractors, should I continue or do you get the point? There are a lot of good arguments on both sides of that coin, so do pick the good ones. In fact, all you really have to say is "I don't like them". That is perfectly acceptable.

Oh. And I have no problem with them. Same with genital avatars. If I don't like the image my eyes can look in another direction.

unfortunalely in America people still,get firearms and it has resulted in some terrible things. My point and question is simply asking people what they thought. Now people are shitting themselves.

I’ve responded to most people individually so someone will probably accuse me of spamming or one of the mods who disagreed with me will probably send me a reminder…….
Nah. It's your thread.

I think they should be prohibited. What do you think?
I think it’s a protected right in America for a reason. I also think you’re feelings don’t have any affect on it and no one’s feelings should ever have affect on any right. The fact that I have been shot while defending this right makes me feel greatly disrespected that you think that anyone’s feelings should affect it. I’ve been shot and still know guns are not a part of the problem.

I think it’s a protected right in America for a reason. I also think you’re feelings don’t have any affect on it and no one’s feelings should ever have affect on any right. The fact that I have been shot while defending this right makes me feel greatly disrespected that you think that anyone’s feelings should affect it. I’ve been shot and still know guns are not a part of the problem.

guns aren the problem. People are! I’m not saying people should not bear arms but I do think having it in their profile pic sends a wrong message.

guns aren the problem. People are! I’m not saying people should not bear arms but I do think having it in their profile pic sends a wrong message.
It’s definitely not and judging from this you probably think a gun is just a weapon. They are just tools it’s like having a picture of a hammer. Guns are not dangerous without a person that wants it to be.

Back