Profile pics displaying a firearm…..

There is no problem with the firearm image.
Here in Europe, its acquisition is subject to strict permits and a medical examination. You can't even buy ammo, so there's no negative association with guns.

I think that you need to grow the hell up. If I am not mistaken the servers are based in America and that falls under the protections of the 1st Amendment. If you don't like it then get off the website and don't come to America. It's not the place for you.

don’t get your panties in a wad! I live in America, I know first amendment rights but ANY photo that displays A firearm I don’t feel is appropriate. Don’t get all superior to me thinking you’re going to tell me to leave the site! Who the hell are you with your avatar, displaying an image of power! You get over it!

Aren't you the guy that was arguing FOR dick pics as profile pictures? Give me a break. I'd say seeing someone's unwanted grimy-ass genitals is like 47x more offensive than someone having one of those sCaRy shooty-shootys in their profile picture. 🙄

I remember the topic but think I was telling the granola girl if she was going to ban dick pics then she needs to get rid of tit and cunt pics. Give me a break? Yiu obviously don’t give much thought to what firearms has done WHEN IN THE WRONGHANDS,

It’s frustrating! I asked a simple question of what people think! Most or all of you turned it into a personal attack!

There is no problem with the firearm image.
Here in Europe, its acquisition is subject to strict permits and a medical examination. You can't even buy ammo, so there's no negative association with guns.

unfortunalely in America people still,get firearms and it has resulted in some terrible things. My point and question is simply asking people what they thought. Now people are shitting themselves.

I’ve responded to most people individually so someone will probably accuse me of spamming or one of the mods who disagreed with me will probably send me a reminder…….

unfortunalely in America people still,get firearms and it has resulted in some terrible things. My point and question is simply asking people what they thought.
Yeah, there are no school shootings in Europe and they won't shoot in the pub either. The only reason for this is that you cannot buy weapons. :D
America should really think about why they have such problems. It's just... hard to change a 300 year old thing so strongly...

It's like you want russians to stop drinking vodka. :ROFLMAO:

Why do some people feel compelled to post annoying and irrelevant pictures for their profiles? Shock factor or just being contentious ass-tards?

It’s frustrating! I asked a simple question of what people think! Most or all of you turned it into a personal attack!
Surprising amounts of hostility from posing a simple question. I guess you hit on an emotional topic for people!

Guns are mainly a topic of emotion in the USA and related portion of the world.
Over in my place, we can not care less.

Gun / weapon images are fine. It's just technology. A lawnmower can be same as dangerous, not to talk about a chainsaw.
As long as the pictures just show technology and not the use of it aimed on living beings, I am all fine with it.
Even in Europe there are weapon technology connoisseurs, I count myself to those.

Yeah, there are no school shootings in Europe and they won't shoot in the pub either. The only reason for this is that you cannot buy weapons. :D
America should really think about why they have such problems. It's just... hard to change a 300 year old thing so strongly...

It's like you want russians to stop drinking vodka. :ROFLMAO:
The Belgrade shooting? Charlie Hebdo? The recent terror attacks on Israel?

I see Europe never learned their lesson after Hitler killed millions of you. I'll die for my right to bear arms. Enjoy being a slave to the state. Just thank God that you don't live in an authoritarian hell hole.

Back