Pleasing her

dogluver87

Tourist
how can I make sure to meet her needs too? she loves to licky pussy every night and gets frustrated when I am not in the mood. I want to please her too and wonder what I can do for her

how can I make sure to meet her needs too? she loves to licky pussy every night and gets frustrated when I am not in the mood. I want to please her too and wonder what I can do for her
Who and what is “her” in this scenario? A dog? A horse? Your wife? You’ve got some critical details missing here before folks can give you any workable advice.

Well, there are a myriad of things you can do to help please her for sure, I very highly recommended checking out the how-to section on here regarding bitches, as it is very informative, solid advice. There are a lot of topics to cover, so it’s tough to try and compile them into one response, but you’ll find some good stuff there for sure.

So she loves to lick your kitty every night, maybe try licking hers for her? Try when she is relaxed and gives you are belly , start rubbing very nicely and work your way down to her cookie, all around it with a little touching and see how she reacts. If she's super relaxed and seems to be digging it start with your tongue. If you are a girl (seems it from your post) you know what girls like....

So she loves to lick your kitty every night, maybe try licking hers for her? Try when she is relaxed and gives you are belly , start rubbing very nicely and work your way down to her cookie, all around it with a little touching and see how she reacts. If she's super relaxed and seems to be digging it start with your tongue. If you are a girl (seems it from your post) you know what girls like....
love this idea. is the clit towards the back or front on a dog?

Do they even have one...?
tenor.gif

I know humans do, but I don't know about dogs.

They're specifically for sexual pleasure in humans. Dogs aren't one of the animals that has sex for fun like we do, so pleasure isn't really a concern for them. Hence my questioning.
Who's going tell him?

Fair enough, I don't doubt your original statement about them having one. I was just doubtful of it originally based on its function in humans vs why dogs have sex.
It’s a valid question, and the answer doesn’t need to come with a sharp stick poke. Much as in horses, the clitoris performs a vestigial purpose, if any at all, during the actual mating process. Humans are resourceful though, and we have determined that if you play with a (horse’s/dog’s/dolphin’s/etc) clitoris for longer than ten seconds with any dexterity, magical things happen, up to and including orgasm.

It’s a valid question, and the answer doesn’t need to come with a sharp stick poke. Much as in horses, the clitoris performs a vestigial purpose, if any at all, during the actual mating process. Humans are resourceful though, and we have determined that if you play with a (horse’s/dog’s/dolphin’s/etc) clitoris for longer than ten seconds with any dexterity, magical things happen, up to and including orgasm.
Yup, and what I was eluding to was dogs can initiate sex for personal gratification and pleasure. My bitches would often try to initiate sex cause they love it so much, literally pushing their ass into my crotch/hips when laying on the bed and looking back at me with those lustful eyes lol And who hasn't seen the post nut zoomies after sex? They obviously love it very much if you have the correct bond/trust with them.

I don't think its vestigal for dogs, they do get pleasure from it. Sex is pleasurable for animals or else they wouldnt do it. Just their driving forces around being super horny for it and other bodily changes may be driven by cycles, versus humans and other animals that are down for it any time. That being said I understand some dogs may also seek it outside of heat receptive periods , lucky zoos for those cases!downcyclestheirJust

I don't think its vestigal for dogs, they do get pleasure from it. Sex is pleasurable for animals or else they wouldnt do it. Just their driving forces around being super horny for it and other bodily changes may be driven by cycles, versus humans and other animals that are down for it any time. That being said I understand some dogs may also seek it outside of heat receptive periods , lucky zoos for those cases!downcyclestheirJust
Did you have a stroke at the end there?

Yea i donno what happend there. Was on my android burner device, its keyboard hates my guts. It's like anti-autocorrect mode on it.
Mine bugs out sometimes too. I swipe to type, and it will go completely fucking retarded sometimes. It won't enter the word I'm typing, but something kinda but not really similar. If I backspace it and try to type it again, it SHOULD suggest a different word, but it will just keep doing the same word again and again.

I should be clear, it is largely vestigial during mating between two dogs.

Between a man and a bitch, oh fuck yeah, that thing better be getting some love.

As can be said, a picture can be worth a thousand words! I don't know that I've ever come across something for canine sexual anatomy this informative (then I haven't looked either being equine focused). I encourage you to post this in the forum's blog/resource section where it can be easily referenced. I'm certain this will be beneficial to many canine focused individuals on the forum...

Back