• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pleasing her

I encourage you to post this in the forum's blog/resource section where it can be easily referenced.
It has been posted in several places for a long time. In both female dog sex guides, the female dog anatomy thread and the dog pussy thread etc.

It has been posted in several places for a long time. In both female dog sex guides, the female dog anatomy thread and the dog pussy thread etc.
That's where I found it. 😀 Female dogs intrigue me greatly, so I have done extensive research on their reproductive systems.

Being (female) equine exclusive I don't frequent/visit the canine areas of the forum so I was unaware that the illustration had been posted elsewhere. My focus is pretty narrow/simple and I am challenged to maintain decent contact with the areas I have interest in.

Being (female) equine exclusive I don't frequent/visit the canine areas of the forum so I was unaware that the illustration had been posted elsewhere. My focus is pretty narrow/simple and I am challenged to maintain decent contact with the areas I have interest in.
By the way, the picture is not completely accurate, because it depicts the already expanded vagina after sex. Basically, at the part 6.1.5 where the opening of the urethra is, there is the muscular and narrow ring (wall, o-ring etc) that is difficult to penetrate and the vagina begins here. It will only be this wide if you actively have sex with the dog at least once a week. Otherwise, it closes back.

I'll bet then that you and I also share a distinct love and knowledge for mares as well, and all of their trappings under tail. Knowledge is power!

Back