• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

I hope everyone enjoys my posts today. I have to go for a run, there's no breeze and the sun is shining! I've had a lovely week, and I feel so horny right now! Have lots of fun everyone!
Have a nice run, thank you very much for this beautiful set of images!!!! Have a nice weekend enjoying the sun in good company!!!

Much easier to undress - just turn off the AI computer.
The "AI" label has become the insulting label of derision and dehumanization for guys to put on images of actual women they cannot have, instead of just sitting back and enjoying their beauty. The image posted by @Erja is that of an actual woman, and she is wearing an actual dress that I have seen with my own eyes.

Do not insult the woman or her dress. She is the real deal, as is her dress.
How unfortunate that you will now spend the rest of your life, looking at EVERY image and deciding "AI or not," instead of what it has to offer. Do not bother US, here, with your often-mistaken AI judgement.

The "AI" label has become the insulting label of derision and dehumanization for guys to put on images of actual women they cannot have, instead of just sitting back and enjoying their beauty. …
Your first line is your perception, not mine.
There is some unnatural forms in the dress below her breast, so to me it seemed that the dress was ‘put on’ the photo.
You tell me now it is real. I like that.

Back