• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

I hope everyone enjoys my posts today. I have to go for a run, there's no breeze and the sun is shining! I've had a lovely week, and I feel so horny right now! Have lots of fun everyone!
Loved your images! Thank-you so much for them!
Be careful not to burn your nekkid ass while you run! Put some lotion on it. No, wait, let ME put some lotion on it.

Can I be clear about a small thing? This, amongst other things, is an ART page. Photographers, especially now, manipulate photographs all the time. It's called "post production", and we raise the contrast, fade all colour except one patch, turn them into black and white. Even when photos were hand made, before digital, this happened. My cameras even produce photographs that are hyper-real (HDR, look it up).

It doesn't matter if something is AI-generated. It had to start somewhere. What matters is whether or not it has merit. No one ever complains about cartoons, they are nowhere near real depictions of life. I am not a fan of Renaissance paintings, but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate them. They are still art. I like Kandinskys and Monets, Picassos and Dalis, but not everyone does. I don't start taking a knife to paintings I don't like.

What I suppose I really mean is: If you don't appreciate something on this thread, just skitter past it and go on to the next. There is so much on here that I am sure you will find something you do like.

Can we stop all the complaining and arguing please? Just enjoy things. This is supposed to be an oasis.

Last edited:
Back