• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

Love the ad, but what, exactly, does Kirby make? What is a Kirby?
Vacuums....But they made attachments that would drill a hole, shine your shoes, polish silver....Anything a turning engine could be made to do. The housing was forged aluminum and even as junk, theyre probably worth fifty usd.

Funny....there were four people who pulled a couple of very young cubs out of the tree mom put them up so they could do selfies. They should have been arrested, but probably were not. This was in the last few days in North Carolina. One cub apparently was in sad shape after being found in a pond. The other cub was not found and they're hoping it found its mama. The Investigation is ongoing, because one cub apparently bit one of these idiots.The one cub is with a rehabilitator now, and will never be put back with Mama. People stink.

Last edited:
Funny....there were four people who pulled a couple of very young cubs out of the tree mom put them up so they could do selfies. They should have been arrested, but probably were not. This was in the last few days in North Carolina. One cub apparently was in sad shape after being found in a pond. The other cub was not found and they're hoping it found its mama. The Investigation is ongoing, because one cub apparently bit one of these idiots.The one cub is with a rehabilitator now, and will never be put back with Mama. People stink.
She drew my attention to a report she saw recently about what you're saying. She was incensed! She has a thing for bears, as you may have noticed, I think that's why she posted the Larson cartoon. She sides with the bears. For the life of me, I cannot understand how, or why, people would even think to do such a thing. Mama bear would rip them in half without a thought. I only hope they are prosecuted for animal cruelty. And people say zoophiles are abusers!

Back