• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

She drew my attention to a report she saw recently about what you're saying. She was incensed! She has a thing for bears, as you may have noticed, I think that's why she posted the Larson cartoon. She sides with the bears. For the life of me, I cannot understand how, or why, people would even think to do such a thing. Mama bear would rip them in half without a thought. I only hope they are prosecuted for animal cruelty. And people say zoophiles are abusers!
Still under investigation.Theres a video, and one of the two female nitwits is holding a cub and jumping around like a little kid who just found the back entrance to Wonka-ville. I suspect little will happen unless the cub they pulled out of the water dies or shows permanent impairment. Theyre just out of the dens, and probably still subject to pneumonia.

There is a video....In reviewing, Neither cub appears to be bigger than 25-30 lbs. Ill link it if anyone wants a look

Last edited:
Back