Orgasms while being knotted

... to please your partner?
I don't know if you know, but my "partner" orgasms from the moment he inserts the knot and a little more after he takes it out! And the quality of his orgasm will not change from my efforts - he has no mind, only instincts. If that's the case, then I don't have to think about how to make it better for him than he will do himself. Convenient.

I don't know if you know, but my "partner" orgasms from the moment he inserts the knot and a little more after he takes it out! And the quality of his orgasm will not change from my efforts - he has no mind, only instincts. If that's the case, then I don't have to think about how to make it better for him than he will do himself. Convenient.
I think this thread is about your orgasm.

I think I have a weird clit, its practically not even a little nub. Unless you know what you're looking for... it just looks like the skin folds coming together and nothing more. At most I'd say its maybe a third the size of a deshelled sunflower seed. There's no little "bump" like all of my girlfriends have had. It's there, just not outwardly prominent, more on the inside. The shaft of my clit is just shorter (i guess) so the actual glans is isn't prominent. Anyway biology lesson over... the result is that i can take pretty rough stimulation of my clit. And ya kinda need to get in there and work it to get me off. lol. Those weedy vibrators that most women use dont do much for me, I need something with a bit more oomph and a bit slower.
Not to get all up in your business, but, if you are unhappy with your clitty, there are ways to grow them larger. It can be life changing for some people who struggle with this and go down this path.

If you want permanent growth of the tissues, ask you GP for a small tube of testosterone gel/cream and apply to clitty daily for anything from one week to a month (wash hands after applying!). This will make the tissues grow without masculinizing the rest of the body. Many women who hit menopause also goes through this (as many do HRT with either testorerone or estrogen) and get addicted to growing them out, most hubbies are very okay with it (if you have one of those). Daily pumping with a small suction/vacuum toy (the ones made for nipples work fine) for a month can also show some results.

There is a reddit community thats focussed on clit growth, but cannot remember the subs name. Its awesome to see some of the progress pics for some people and how fast a tiny drop op T cream works its magic.

I like to imagine a guy or a dogs cum that flows over the clit helps it grow too hehe 😊

Not to get all up in your business, but, if you are unhappy with your clitty, there are ways to grow them larger. It can be life changing for some people who struggle with this and go down this path.
I'm not unhappy with it at all, I was just stating that its not "typical".
In general I'm not a fan of body modifications, and definitely not anything that's permanent.

I don’t know if it’s from just the act of being knotted (which is great), but my doggo definitely is able to get me off multiple times. I also think a lot has to do with the mental part (atleast for me) of it as well as the physical part. Either way, my doggo’s been a great lover boy!

I don't know why I find this comment so arousing... But I do! :)

It’s the entire moment that makes me orgasm, his knot inside me, his pulsing, his furry chest pressing down on my back, his front legs squeezing me. All those sensations and that moment makes me orgasm hard. Smile. I love it
My wife liked the weight plus the fur and liked what she saw in videos. When she tried it, it was a lot of the pup jumping around ,which was a buzz kill since we were already having hot sex, then it was a quick 2 pumps and off he goes. She lost all interest now😭 she was anticipating everything you described.

My wife liked the weight plus the fur and liked what she saw in videos. When she tried it, it was a lot of the pup jumping around ,which was a buzz kill since we were already having hot sex, then it was a quick 2 pumps and off he goes. She lost all interest now😭 she was anticipating everything you described.
There is a lot of play involved for me and my Shepard. Play is sort of like foreplay for dogs. We’ll be on the floor for quite a while sometimes before it gets sexual, playing tug with a rope or other little games.

I can't answer this really. I don't think I've ever been "purely" knotted. Mine always lick and prep before mounting. But orgasms? Oh yes lol
Out of curiosity are you saying you haven’t ever been knotted or that the knotting is always preceded by other fun activities?

Personally, I need internal and external stimulation at the same time to cum. A knot alone will not typically get me to cum hands free, I need to rub my T-dick to get enough sensation for me to cum. Though, through playing with my inflateable toy, I found that once its gotten to a big enough size, it puts enough pressure on my g-spot and forces me to cum. With that, I'd like to assume if I get knotted by a bigger breed or a very girthy dog, I'll be able to cum from the knot alone.

Back