Orgasms while being knotted

I don't have any of the exact experience you're looking for but I sometimes cum while using a dildo in just the right way. Actual cum (in addition to precum) comes out when I massage my prostate just right but it's not accompanied by an orgasm. It's very sexy, though, and feels amazing.

I don't have any knotting experience at all, though I do expect that to change soon-ish. I'm very curious to see what sort of prostate massage I would get from a knot and whether or not that would result in some pre-orgasm cum. I suspect not because the knot wouldn't be quite deep enough to hit the right spot but I desperately hope that I'm wrong about that

it is a while since i've been knotted "properly". my current boy is not interested in mounting me and my late love wasn't physically able to (his hips were in bad shape so we had to figure other positions out), me on top of him ties were a thing tho.

when going "properly" as in boy on my back, i always ended up orgasming without even touching myself ie: hands free. canine penis twitching against the prostate and the bit behind the knot pulsing in the anus is too much of a stimulation to not go off... there's also a little extra sensation if it happens to be one of the boys who'd leave his tail on your back when you turn butt to butt and it just beats slightly on your lower back with every squirt of his penis.

when going "inproperly" as in me riding on top of my late love, it basically was the same as above plus my girl was always there. she likes the taste of precum/cum very much to put it lightly, you can't even take a leak around her. she sees a penis, she goes for it. so those were technically "assisted" orgasms (by her), but hands free to me.

it is a while since i've been knotted "properly". my current boy is not interested in mounting me and my late love wasn't physically able to (his hips were in bad shape so we had to figure other positions out), me on top of him ties were a thing tho.

when going "properly" as in boy on my back, i always ended up orgasming without even touching myself ie: hands free. canine penis twitching against the prostate and the bit behind the knot pulsing in the anus is too much of a stimulation to not go off... there's also a little extra sensation if it happens to be one of the boys who'd leave his tail on your back when you turn butt to butt and it just beats slightly on your lower back with every squirt of his penis.

when going "inproperly" as in me riding on top of my late love, it basically was the same as above plus my girl was always there. she likes the taste of precum/cum very much to put it lightly, you can't even take a leak around her. she sees a penis, she goes for it. so those were technically "assisted" orgasms (by her), but hands free to me.
That's awesome! It sounds like you've got the process pretty well figured out.

Can only speak to my former partner's experiences, but for her achieving an "unassisted" orgasm during sex with our boy never occurred. However, by masturbating her clitoris while he was knotted in her, not moving his penis but still ejaculating, she could climax very readily. By the time he was ready to pull out, she would normally have reached orgasm a couple of times. Amazing to be in the presence of. :giggle:

I could orgasm when knotted but it's hard to tell if it was from the pounding or the knotting as it usually were multiple smaller orgasms quickly after another.

I'm just curious to know if any of you out there cum just from the pure act of being knotted?
Would probably help if you specified if you were looking for answers from the perspective of men or women... since our anatomy is different it might work quite differently.
Even for women it can vary a lot, some women can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation, some both, some have trouble orgasming from either/both. There's a lot of "it depends" in this question.
For myself, yes, his knot pulsing against my gspot makes me delirious.

Back when my boy was regularly fucking me in the missionary position, I would almost always cum just from him fucking me. Then while I was laying there, pinned down by his cock, I felt so slutty that I could rub out another one by hand. Of course, at that age, I was always ready for another round the next day, sometimes that night!

Can only speak to my former partner's experiences, but for her achieving an "unassisted" orgasm during sex with our boy never occurred. However, by masturbating her clitoris while he was knotted in her, not moving his penis but still ejaculating, she could climax very readily. By the time he was ready to pull out, she would normally have reached orgasm a couple of times. Amazing to be in the presence of. :giggle:
Love this - so like me!

It can actually be harder for me to have an orgasm if I touch my clit at all while we're doing it. My clit gets really sensitive while we're tying, especially after having an orgasm. Does it get this way for you too, or is that just a me problem? It doesn't cause any issues for us anyway so it isn't a big deal.
I think I have a weird clit, its practically not even a little nub. Unless you know what you're looking for... it just looks like the skin folds coming together and nothing more. At most I'd say its maybe a third the size of a deshelled sunflower seed. There's no little "bump" like all of my girlfriends have had. It's there, just not outwardly prominent, more on the inside. The shaft of my clit is just shorter (i guess) so the actual glans is isn't prominent. Anyway biology lesson over... the result is that i can take pretty rough stimulation of my clit. And ya kinda need to get in there and work it to get me off. lol. Those weedy vibrators that most women use dont do much for me, I need something with a bit more oomph and a bit slower.

sounds pretty amazing

i cannot see how you can differ 'just knotting' from what takes place while knotted.

if you shove a low steady pulse vibrator up your hooha and wedged against your g-spot, you are going to orgasm.
why would it be any different from the rapid heart beat pulsing of the dog's blood vessels surrounding his knot?

at the root of it, a dog knot is just internal stimulation.

The first few times I tried it (as a teen) it was such a new experience, and I was so horned up, I would blow my load hands free before the dog had even finished humping (so Lol! like 30 seconds! but I guess that's a teen male for you). Now that I'm in my 20's I have a bit more self-control, now that I have a dog that knots me, I usually just lay back and enjoy it until he seems about ready to pull out then I'll finish with a few strokes on my own dick.

Back when my boy was regularly fucking me in the missionary position, I would almost always cum just from him fucking me. Then while I was laying there, pinned down by his cock, I felt so slutty that I could rub out another one by hand. Of course, at that age, I was always ready for another round the next day, sometimes that night!
Just what I do! Usually a long climb to my first orgasm but then I cum in waves of intensity. I don't often have to help myself out but when I do, I see stars!!! Rxxx

Back