Opinions wanted

Not to be rude but you’d rather mate with an animal non human than a woman that apparently loves you? Is it a failure on your man hood that you can mate a ewe cum in her and consider the ewe satisfied, but not do so with your spouse? I am not attempting to be rude but satisfying my partner would be a lot more important to me.

They are very different things, and I will make no judgement but to point out the real difference. When you take up with another woman, your spouse is threatened with your fling causing her to eventually lose you if the new woman wants more (marriage). It is the way of the world that as her husband, not just her lover but you are also a joint property owner, possibly a bread winner, a soul mate, etc. A sheep lover does not threaten any of these roles.

On the other hand, after menopause your wife may not want sex and it becomes a chore if she permits it at all, plus the walls of her vagina become thin and less pleasurable. So if a man is still horny (which most are for many more years), zoophilia is an excellent way to meet that need. That's my excuse and I am sticking with it :love:

Back