Opinions wanted

Gdawg88

Tourist
I am happily married for ten years. I have no eye for another woman. On the flip side, I enjoy occasionally easing down to the sheep shed and finding an ewe that is receptive to a little breeding.
It doesn’t affect our relationship or sex life.
Is this considered cheating?

I would say no. Since it is a different species and you are unlikely to leave your partner permanently for an animal or create offspring with an animal.

I would say no. Since it is a different species and you are unlikely to leave your partner permanently for an animal or create offspring with an animal.
That’s kind of how I thought, but it sounded like that age old pussy is pussy argument. We’ve all heard that argument in the. Real room at work and it never turns out well.

I am happily married for ten years. I have no eye for another woman. On the flip side, I enjoy occasionally easing down to the sheep shed and finding an ewe that is receptive to a little breeding.
Are you building an emotional and romantic relationship with said ewe? If the answer to that question is no, then you’re probably not cheating.

This is a tough one for me because I'd at least want to know it's happening, but we probably wouldn't tell our SO when we masturbate, right? I kind of look at it like masturbation since there usually isn't an emotional aspect to it like there would be with another human. But if you start withholding sex to your SO because you are getting satisfied in other ways, then that's also a problem...

Cheating.

I’m guessing if we polled people’s parts what is worse, me fucking another woman or me fucking a sheep behind your back…I’m guessing we can all guess which would be considered worse and have zero chance at reconciliation.

I mean you can twist it any way you want, cheating or not…but messed up and definitely betraying your partner regardless.

should've counted "how long until fetishist take" lol. maybe to you there is no emotional aspect.
what's next? "i count them as dildos"?
It doesn’t sound like he’s abusing the sheep, or his wife. Why does it matter so much to you? Not every person is going to be an exclusive zoo such as yourself.

It doesn’t sound like he’s abusing the sheep, or his wife. Why does it matter so much to you? Not every person is going to be an exclusive zoo such as yourself.
i was commenting on "i view sex with animals as masturbation" and "there is no emotional aspect in sex with animals". not sheep or wife or zoo-exclusivity...

I guess it depends, if you told your wife that you were heading down to the "sheep shed" to go "breed some sheep" would doing so result in a giant argument and possibly some divorce papers being handed your way? If you're answer is "yes" then you are deceiving your wife and breaking your vows to her. Most would consider that cheating on your partner. It doesn't matter if it's with another woman, a man, a dog, or a sheep. You'd still be having sex behind your partner's back.

If you are asking that question on here then you already know that you're cheating. The opinion of the people here doesn't matter what matters if you and your wife and you going behind her back have fun with whatever it doesn't matter whether it be human she go dog horse cow you know that she wouldn't like it and you're cheating on her.
Why don't you go ask her and let us know the results of this.

No.

i was commenting on "i view sex with animals as masturbation" and "there is no emotional aspect in sex with animals". not sheep or wife or zoo-exclusivity...
You left out these important words...

"I 'kind of' look at it like masturbation since there 'usually' isn't an emotional aspect to it like there would be with another human."

Zoo-exclusivity is another thing since no other humans are involved, so I can see why you'd be opposed to that thinking.

Yes, this is cheating. How would you feel if there were women instead of sheep?
With a person you have the emotions and social interaction that makes it very complicated. On the flip side if I came home to find my wife getting railed by a dog I wouldn’t be upset. If I caught her with the neighbor, whole nother story.

With a person you have the emotions and social interaction that makes it very complicated. On the flip side if I came home to find my wife getting railed by a dog I wouldn’t be upset. If I caught her with the neighbor, whole nother story.
You are kind of ignoring the part where his wife has a 99.99% chance of not being zoo and if she caught him his BEST case scenario is her leaving him and not telling anyone the real reason.

Cheating. If you are doing it behind your partners back without their know
edge it is cheating.

If she walked in on you how would she react. If the answer is anything other than glowing approval - it is cheating
Yeah, I agree. That's why I said I'd want to know about it if I were her. I guess jealousy probably isn't as big of an issue in cases like this since it's with an animal, and that's why I said I kind of look at it like masturbation. I just see a potential issue with them withholding sex from their SO because they are getting satisfied elsewhere.

Of course, I'm just guessing here because I have no experience in a relationship with someone when animals are involved, so I really don't know how I'd feel. 🤔

Imo It'd entirety depend on how you yourself view what you're doing with the ewe, like obviously if you're feeling intimacy there then that emotional release is something I'd consider cheating myself.
Though if you're just viewing them exclusive as a sexual release, essentially like a big fluffy fleshlight, then I wouldn't call it cheating per se, but it's still obviously something that could bother your partner, though yeah understandable that it's not like you can easily just be open about it even if you'd want to be

Technically yes but you're just fucking a sheep in your barn purely to get off and you're not sitting there writing love poems for your sheep, as much as that upsets some people here. Plus it's not the same as if you were out meeting with other woman wining and dining them and getting laid so I'd say it's fairly harmless... but again, you're still having sex with a vagina that isn't your wives, even if it's a sheep. Don't get caught is my advise...

Same, unless she knows about it, it is indeed cheating, sorry mate, same if a wife sneaks off to get railed by fido, if the husband doesn't know it is cheating.

Marriage is signing an exclusivity contract as it where, unless you agreed to the add on's in advance!

Gee, maybe you should ask your wife that question.

Back