New to Zoo

How great to have a partner to lead the way. I'm also new but pretty lost not knowing where to start and terrified Ill do something wrong. Looking forward to meeting some folk and making friends

Welcome. I forgot about all of this until I stumbled upon some videos online. Told my girlfriend about it but she wasn't intrigued. She doesn't judge, just not her thing. Never done anything but hopefully with all these great people in this community I will be able to. I hope you and your partner have fun.

Welcome and hello, looking forward to hearing about your first knot and all the pleasure it brings you. Love your introduction I bet it was great to learn that your BF was into this lifestyle as well. Would Love to hear his perspective as well here. Wish you all the best in your learning the zoo lifestyle. What is your interest in male dog and eventually knotting? Once again ....Welcome.

Welcome to the group. If you filter carefully, I'm sure you will find lots of great help, information and advice to further your interests :)

Back