New to Zoo

foxyknotgirl

Tourist
Hello, I am new here. I recently stumbled across zoo content while trying to find something to give me the thrill I was seeking. It left me radiating sexual desire after one video find. I've discussed it with my partner and found out that he has been into zoo for a decent amount of his life. It was rather exciting to know that not only was I not alone in this but that this was something more I could bond with my partner over.

He's been immensely helpful teaching me the ways of zoo. I look forward to learning more and sharing stories. I want to hear all the intense first time stories people have to offer. I will be elated to share my first experience taking a knot. I have much to learn but am quite eager. I'm glad that I can be apart of this community and feel safe in this desire.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

-foxyknotgirl

Welcome to the community @foxyknotgirl ! 🙏❤️ How fortunate you were with your partner being also into zoo! 👍😊
I hope you have a wonderful and educational experience here and look forward to hearing more about your zoo adventures!! Good luck with everything!

Welcome, I am probably behind you on the actual zoo journey (we're looking for a good boy now), but am fairly new here too. Lots of nice people.
There really are a lot of nice people on here. I'll be honest I just found out for myself last week and brought it straight to my partner. So, we can be newbies together. ☺️☺️

Hello, I am new here. I recently stumbled across zoo content while trying to find something to give me the thrill I was seeking. It left me radiating sexual desire after one video find. I've discussed it with my partner and found out that he has been into zoo for a decent amount of his life. It was rather exciting to know that not only was I not alone in this but that this was something more I could bond with my partner over.

He's been immensely helpful teaching me the ways of zoo. I look forward to learning more and sharing stories. I want to hear all the intense first time stories people have to offer. I will be elated to share my first experience taking a knot. I have much to learn but am quite eager. I'm glad that I can be apart of this community and feel safe in this desire.

-foxyknotgirl
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the site! Hope you have lots of fun here! Great site to get knowledge and meet lots of like minded people!

-foxyknotgirl

-foxyknotgirl
Absolutely great you can share your passion with your partner. 😘

-foxyknotgirl

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. But please use your head. Some of our kumbayas here are NOT your friends. They're only here to yank the crank at best. Still, glad you made it.😉

Last edited:
That's very cool, how long before you found Zoo online did you have your first personal experience? Do you have your own animals too?

-foxyknotgirl
Hello and welcome

Back