• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and Excited! F[18]

Welcome, I hope you'll find what you're looking for lmao
But be careful to who you're talking to because like minded doesn't necessarily means trustworthy

Last edited:
Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Btw. This thread is for introductions, not for hookups, or for horndogs soliciting a quick thrill. Don't let them lead you into trouble.
I couldn't have said better myself, thanks for contributing to making this site a better place, soldier 🫡

Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b
Welcome🌸❤️ Hope you'll find what you search🌹

Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b
Nice to meet you!

Love to this beauty from Mexico <3
Happy to be here too and hope we can chat welcome

If you’re ever up towards S. California let me know. I’ve got a trained pup and know another owner in the area.

Ty sir
Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Btw. This thread is for introductions, not for hookups, or for horndogs soliciting a quick thrill. Don't let them lead you into trouble.

Howdy. Аз съм Ly3033, можеш да ме наречеш Ly. На 18 съм от Мексико. Наистина съм извратен и покорен и открих, че мога да напълня кинките си със звяр. Но не съм изключителен в зоопарка, като цяло просто обичам доминиращ петел. Развълнуван съм да споделя своите преживявания в звяра и да се срещам с мислещи хора (за предпочитане мъже, за предпочитане по-възрастни, хехе). Бих искал да се срещна и със собствениците и да се забавлявам много! С нетърпение очаквам да споделя собственото си съдържание: b
добре дошли тук и приятно прекарване в света на зоологическата градина

hiii there, welcome :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and I hope to see hear about your experiences soon. may I dm?

Welcome - It's good for us older guys to know that there are ladies like you around. Gives me hope (and a hard on) at least :cool: I hope you find what you're looking for here.

hello i'm 18 too welcome if you have questions feel free to dm me

Hey there! Welcome to this fun amazing site! Hope you enjoy! Always up for chatting and meeting new people!

How much older do you like him to be? ;)

Back