• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and Excited! F[18]

Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b
Welcome to ZV sweetie 🤗😘

Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b
Welcome--looking forward to seeing your content :)

Hi everyone!
So glad to have found this! Ever since beastforum had been taken down I been lost!
I'm 35M out in NC. Zoo exclusive M/F. Been that way my whole life. My only experience has been with dogs. I have an incredible male shepherd. We do EVERYTHING together. A tiny bit of experience with horses. I really wish I had one. I've never actually met anyone that shares the same affinity for animals that I do. Glad I can finally talk to kind, like minded individuals such as yourselves. Hope I can make some friends while I'm here.

Welcome to Zooville!

There are many great people here who will help you with the information you seek.

If you choose to share your stories and other content, I will happily give it a look.

Oh well, they're not a lot. Just four times with a dog. Currently I'm trying to get a dog. And I'd also like to try boar and stallion, which I think I can get to experience somewhat soon, but it's not confirmed.
Welcome to the Jacale, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

Btw. This thread is for introductions, not for hookups, or for horndogs soliciting a quick thrill. Don't let them lead you into trouble.

Hi everyone!
So glad to have found this! Ever since beastforum had been taken down I been lost!
I'm 35M out in NC. Zoo exclusive M/F. Been that way my whole life. My only experience has been with dogs. I have an incredible male shepherd. We do EVERYTHING together. A tiny bit of experience with horses. I really wish I had one. I've never actually met anyone that shares the same affinity for animals that I do. Glad I can finally talk to kind, like minded individuals such as yourselves. Hope I can make some friends while I'm here.
Better to post a separate intro, not piggy back another thread. A mod can help you with that

Hello welcome, if you want to chat available, you can do it in Spanish, since I am from Argentina, I have some experience and quite older, if you like DM.

Thank you, you're right. I realized what I did and started my own. I got a lot to learn here, there's so much! I apologize Ly, it's nice to meet you. Looking forward to your posts and any content you share.

Hi everyone!
Welcum to the forum

welcome~ id love to chat about your experiences ^~^ im looking to make new friends and have experiences of my own hehe~ feel free to pm me, maybe we could get to know each other

Welcome to the form always happy to chat 😊

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here

Back