• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and Excited! F[18]

Ly3033

Zooville Settler
Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b

Howdy. I'm Ly3033, you can call me Ly. I'm 18 from Mexico. I'm really kinky and submissive, and I've found I can fullfil my kinks with beast. But I'm not zoo-exclusive, in general, I just love a dominant cock. I'm excited to share my experiences in beast and meet like minded people (preferably men, preferably older, hehe). I'd love to meet up with owners too and have lots of fun! I'm also looking forward to sharing my own content :b
Bienvenida al foro cuídate mucho y si tienes alguna pregunta aquí estoy a tus órdenes me llamo Brenda. Besitos ?

Oh well, they're not a lot. Just four times with a dog. Currently I'm trying to get a dog. And I'd also like to try boar and stallion, which I think I can get to experience somewhat soon, but it's not confirmed.
ive never tried sex with any animals because I feel like I might regret it. how did you get into beast? how was your first time??

ive never tried sex with any animals because I feel like I might regret it. how did you get into beast? how was your first time??
Oh well, that's something that will always be in your head. It certainly was in mine, it took me some time to accept it. I remember when I first though about it, I thought it was disgusting, but there was a little spark of curiosity in me, and well, horniness vs morals right? At the end I just let myself enjoy and here we are

Back