Movies you would zooify

I am Legend for sure but what about A Dog's Purpose? In my version Bailey ends up as a female and after she convinces Ethan that she is Boss Dog they end up together. It's a corny movie but if you haven't seen it prepare to cry a lot if you're a dog lover.
I’ll have to watch that one now 🤔

I am Legend for sure but what about A Dog's Purpose? In my version Bailey ends up as a female and after she convinces Ethan that she is Boss Dog they end up together. It's a corny movie but if you haven't seen it prepare to cry a lot if you're a dog lover.
dogs purpose is too uhhh disney for that to happen.

Eragon for obvious dragon reasons.
Rick and Morty - Oh wait they already did that. :D
The Golden compass - everyone already has an animal daemon and there are giant bears there.
And this white thing is just super sexy.
Iorek-Byrnison.jpg

The Golden compass - everyone already has an animal daemon and there are giant bears there.
Iorek-Byrnison.jpg
The Golden Compass is a great choice!

Iorek-Byrnison.jpg
I'm not sure I would refer to an armored bear as a thing, they might take offense to that, but you are correct that would be a great movie to zooify since everyone has an animal demon as part of them. I wonder if doing it with your animal demon would be classed as masturbation.

I'm not sure I would refer to an armored bear as a thing, they might take offense to that, but you are correct that would be a great movie to zooify since everyone has an animal demon as part of them. I wonder if doing it with your animal demon would be classed as masturbation.
Autozoophilia. :D or even self fucking.

Alyosha (great cartoon)
The horse would propably be totally into it.... It's Shreck's donkey on meth.

gotta go with Beethoven and maybe A Dog's Purpose. with Bailey helping humans discovering their real sexuality. first Ethan with male Bailey. then the police officer finds comfort and parther in female gsd Bailey. and in the end "reconnects" with his first love Ethan.

The Golden Compass is a great choice!
i don't know much about the lore behind it beyond that one awful movie and the kinda watchable show, but aren't the deamons in it always opposite gender to their human? as if unintentionally implying straight sex with your deamon being a thing? maybe i'm just reading something that wasn't there, just interested me the moment i noticed.

don't know much about the lore behind it beyond that one awful movie and the kinda watchable show, but aren't the deamons in it always opposite gender to their human? as if unintentionally implying straight sex with your deamon being a thing? maybe i'm just reading something that wasn't there, just interested me the moment i noticed.
Likewise. You never know how many fiction writers just so happen to be zoos… take me for example.

Inspector Gadget: Brain and Penny, that is all. These two are shipped hard in r34 circles and I tend to agree.

Winnie the Pooh (franchise): I know he isn't real, but this one is for me. I absolutely adore that silly old bear. He is pure and snuggly and would make a wonderful lover :love:

I just remembered another one: The jungle book. Lots of animals Mowgi could fuck with: wolves, black panther, bear, monkeys and - last but not least - a tiger... Already droolin'!
wolves totally agree he was raised in a wolfpack the plot could go he has to go to the human tribe cuz he was boning a fellow wolf in heat.

Well, I doubt Mowgli would ever get the opportunity to fuck Shir Khan...
i dont think he is screwable he absolutely hates humans heck the human blinded his eye before he killed him. hes a man eater type of predator thats what made him a dangerous villain. saw the live action film i thought it was funny how he thought he could take on the whole animal kingdom at once realistically i wish they flat out crushed him predator/prey teamwork so he didnt have to face off against Mowgli. i mean really how the heck does he survive the whole kingdoms onslaught?

Back