Metalheads 🤘🏼

Mostly old school metal here, Ozzy, AC/DC, Twisted Sister, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, GnR, Metallica, Megadeath, but do like some contemporary groups like Halestorm and 3 Days Grace. I couldn't handle the 90s stuff. Drove me to country, but can't stand today's country. But also a fan of Blues, 50's, 60's and 70's rock. Basically all over the place on music.

Same! Five Finger Death Punch, Pantera, Slipknot, Korn, Tool, and of course METALLICA!!! Rock out with your cock out!!!

I'm in a few bands myself, and I like almost all kinds of metal! Melodeath is pretty high on my list, but I've been getting into a bit of djent recently

BTW if you guys wanna listen some serious good doom, check out Windhand
Their song Boleskine really deserves to be listened to all the way through with the volume turned up

Love hard rock and metal. On the metal side, Metallica, Slipknot, Pantera are all-time favs. But love 80s hard rock. Van Halen, of course, but never really consider them metal.

Yes, but mostly more experimental, atmospheric and droney stuff like Neurosis, Cult of Luna and Russian Circles. Probably the only one here who's even heard of those lol.

Back