• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Married ladies, does your husband know what you do?

I was curious and my husband encouraged me to go ahead. At first, a little apprehensive, I asked for his help to stay close. After I gained experience, he let me have fun on my own whenever I wanted. I fell in love with our dog and even more with my husband.
You are really lucky to have such a relationship!

Hes no longer with us but no he didn't know my pregnant ass was on all 4s in the bathroom desperately trying to get some doggy dick. God I was so horny and he wasn't giving me any so I tried to get some from the dog
Just sounds to much like guy horny talk. Sorry if it's real lol

He does not know that I've had experience with dogs before we met. I don't think it would a terrible reaction, but also wouldn't be 100% positive, either...
I have never done anything since we got together but lord, I would LOVE to. I really really WANT to.
How long do you live without a dog cock?

I've tried to tell my husband about my interest. I thought I could talk to him about my desires and fantasies, but unfortunately it ended in divorce a couple of months later. The whole relationship changes within a few days.
I'm so sorry the divorce happened to you because of that. Surely life is going to give you more opportunities.

I've tried to tell my husband about my interest. I thought I could talk to him about my desires and fantasies, but unfortunately it ended in divorce a couple of months later. The whole relationship changes within a few days.
Sorry to hear, it's a shame he couldn't voice his thoughts and let you make a choice from there. Hopefully he doesn't use it as a cruel weapon against you xx

That is such a sad story. You have my sympathy.

Back