Mare Masturbators

Anyone know if there's a 2 in 1 mare and horse cock?
So you're basically seeking a penetrable equine penis? I don't know that such a toy would qualify as a mare masturbator BUT I did see a toy like this posted somewhere else on the forum. As such a toy really didn't interest me I didn't take a hard notice but perhaps someone else may have and will let you know...

I thought perhaps some of the members that are interested in animal fantasy toys might appreciate seeing pictures of each of the 10 different ones I have collected and used. Several I have at least two copies of which enables me to let trusted friends borrow one while still having one available for myself. Here is Bad Dragon's Legacy Mary which I have four copies of. Bad Dragon toys are made in the USA.

View attachment 320444
Pinkie Pie Pink

View attachment 320445
Mary's Signature color (this particular one is the softest one of the four)

View attachment 320446
A second in Mary's signature color.

View attachment 320447
Aryanne's color

What I like about the Legacy Mare compared to BD's Mary 2.0 is the larger face/head as it applies stimulation to the pelvis above the penis and below on the scrotum. The shaft is also thinner and has more give so she doesn't feel as tight.
I really want one!

I really want one!
*nods* Unfortunately Classic/Legacy Mary's haven't been made for several years now and are not even available at BD's 'Legacy' sales. They've never explained why. Your best bet would be to try and purchase a used one. There is Dragon Hoard, Dragon Moore and a couple/few Reddit groups that you could monitor. Hope this helps as my Pinkie Pie isn't for sale, sorry...

How soft is it?I always find toys too hard and stiff versus the real thing
I finally purchased a Sarah and updated my post about her. Compared to most all of my other mare masturbators she is probably as soft as the Arizona so one of the two softest toys. I'm impressed enough with her that I'm going to purchase another in her signature color. Lately I've been purchasing used toys which offers two advantages, saving money and use oftentimes adds to a toys softness...

There is nothing on this earth that compares to the 'real thing'! The soft warmth, the sweet fragrance and the talent to 'wink' literally milking a males penis. The entire point to 'toys' that 'mimic' mareness is to provide a visual and tactile focus for a fantasy for those that are not blessed to have regular access to the 'real thing'...
Hi, I would like to know from your experience with mary, how tight, let's say how well it fulfills its purpose of satisfying the fantasy...also, how similar is the texture inside in relation to the real thing? I don't think I will have the opportunity to feel the real experience, and I want to satisfy this fantasy and I see that the BD mary can be the opportunity

Hi, I would like to know from your experience with mary, how tight, let's say how well it fulfills its purpose of satisfying the fantasy...also, how similar is the texture inside in relation to the real thing? I don't think I will have the opportunity to feel the real experience, and I want to satisfy this fantasy and I see that the BD mary can be the opportunity
In my experience, Mary is absolutely nothing like the real thing. You'd be better off with a fleshlight or any TPE toy to simulate the silky softness of a mare over the over stimulating texture of silicone toys.

In my experience, Mary is absolutely nothing like the real thing. You'd be better off with a fleshlight or any TPE toy to simulate the silky softness of a mare over the over stimulating texture of silicone toys.
Thanks! I will take my time to make the decision
Also for "over stimulating" would you recommend Mary? Because I imagine that "over stimulating" you are saying is that is goood shit.

If your looking for an enjoyable experience that is as close to a mare as there is I recommend these toys in this order: Fleshlight's Bigfoot Lady, Weredog's Sarah or Badwolf's Arizona. All the toys have texturing inside unlike a mare which is smooth. Hope this helps.

Perhaps the best mare toy may have been the one that Bajazzo made. As I stated in an earlier post he went dark quite a few years ago. I was never able to purchase the toy but he did state the inside was smooth like a real mare. Exterior wise it is the most lifelike of any of the mare toys I've come across, so it may have been a life cast exterior. Also I don't know how easy it would be to penetrate, how soft or tight it was either.

Last edited:
Thanks! I will take my time to make the decision
Also for "over stimulating" would you recommend Mary? Because I imagine that "over stimulating" you are saying is that is goood shit.
Everyone is different, but no, I wouldn't personally recommend it. I find the over stimulation to feel unnatural and uncomfortable, but some people like it. Pussy is smooth, soft, silky, wet and warm. Toys are cold, hard, and bumpy, haha

are mare masturbators roomier than trad ones?
Each toy is different, so it depends. I stated my recommendations previously. I stated in my review of Sarah that she comes in two versions, roomy and snug. I have a roomy version so I don't know how snug the snug version is. I'm quite fond of Sarah, the silicone WereDog uses for her is very soft and silky compared to most all of the other mare toys but still not as soft as the material that Interactive Lifeforms (Fleshlight) uses for their toys. I did post about other toys I have in the Post Your Toys thread starting here:

This one looks like fun!
As I said I don't have any of this one (yet) so I have no idea regarding ease of use, feel or softness. One of the issues with platinum cured silicone is it tends to be much firmer than the material used in the Fleshlight toys. A real female is velvety soft and smooth. As I stated in previous posts here Badwolf's Arizona and WereDog's Sarah are MUCH softer than any of the other mare toys by comparison...

As I said I don't have any of this one (yet) so I have no idea regarding ease of use, feel or softness. One of the issues with platinum cured silicone is it tends to be much firmer than the material used in the Fleshlight toys. A real female is velvety soft and smooth. As I stated in previous posts here Badwolf's Arizona and WereDog's Sarah are MUCH softer than any of the other mare toys by comparison...

We recently started working with 00-10 shore for fleshlights and it's definitely the GOD tier for platinum cured silicone... the difference between 00-20 and 00-10 doesn't sound like much but the touch feel is definitely human vagina feeling. I do agree though most of the masturbators out there don't really have that natural feel to it - most use 00-30 and some above :/

We recently started working with 00-10 shore for fleshlights and it's definitely the GOD tier for platinum cured silicone... the difference between 00-20 and 00-10 doesn't sound like much but the touch feel is definitely human vagina feeling. I do agree though most of the masturbators out there don't really have that natural feel to it - most use 00-30 and some above :/
I'm certain you realize there are a plethora of things to consider with sex toys but softness is perhaps the number one consideration. Aesthetics another one which is why I find the tail on your mare toy interesting. My actual experiences with mares for coming on 50 years however has shown me that tails can easily get in the way and if hair gets caught in the fracas it quickly becomes an unpleasant experience.

A part of the pleasure of a mare are her butt cheeks on each side of her mareness that provide additional stimulation via pressure to one's pelvis. For this reason I find Bad Dragon's Legacy Mary superior to their redesigned Mary 2.0. Bajazzo's mare toy has a similar large head that would provide pressure to the pelvis around the penis offering additional tactile stimulation similar to a mare's butt cheeks.

Too many of the mare toys are too round or narrow unlike a mare. The shafts on Legacy Mary and Bajazzo's toy are thinner as is WereDog's Sarah. Thick shafts don't provide sufficient give and a mare's vagina is VERY soft and yielding yet they are capable of incredible muscle control in them by opening wide or squeezing down tightly.

Simply female equines have been gifted with amazing sexual talents via their physiology...

was curious, do Lifecast ones exist of this variety? also i recommend american meat, they're good!
To my knowledge there are no life cast mare masturbators. The only one I've seen that may be is the one by Bajazzo who went dark close to 10 years ago. Another thing that I find appealing about his creation compared to all the others is that it's canal is smooth on the inside like an actual mare. I don't know what's with drive to texture the canal, a mare's vagina is NOT textured.

As for American Meat/Dirty Internet Toys if one is just slightly above average girth their toy tears easily at the entrance of both the anus and the vulva. Dark Fantasy Toys mare masturbator looks more substantial and durable although the tail could be problematic. I don't know if the tail is removable so I'll have to defer to her maker on this.

To my knowledge there are no life cast mare masturbators. The only one I've seen that may be is the one by Bajazzo who went dark close to 10 years ago. Another thing that I find appealing about his creation compared to all the others is that it's canal is smooth on the inside like an actual mare. I don't know what's with drive to texture the canal, a mare's vagina is NOT textured.

As for American Meat/Dirty Internet Toys if one is just slightly above average girth their toy tears easily at the entrance of both the anus and the vulva. Dark Fantasy Toys mare masturbator looks more substantial and durable although the tail could be problematic. I don't know if the tail is removable so I'll have to defer to her maker on this.
Ill be sure to check them out! also yes i believe ive seen a photo of hte one you are talking about, its a shame that creator is not around. it feels like everyone else has produced very cartoony style toys? which isnt bad, but there is a gap in the market.

Attachments

• 20231229_192429.jpg
    20231229_192429.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 45
I’ve been trying to find the best one I can and have no idea where to look. These all look amazing
In addition to Dark Fantasy Toys on ZV I have listed all the makers I'm aware of here:

If you'd like any additional specific information you are welcome to DM/PM me.

Here's a picture of a VERY interesting mare toy that I've not been able to obtain due to it's creator in Germany going dark. Unlike the other toys this one is smooth inside (like an actual mare). Her exterior details are the most lifelike of any toy I've come across. I would love to have at least two of these.

Edit (10-02-23): Considering the detail the vulva looks to likely/possibly be lifecast.

View attachment 320481
This is incredible! Has anybody seen if these are available yet?

This is incredible! Has anybody seen if these are available yet?
Note that I stated that this toys creator went dark almost 10 years ago. I also gave a link to the post on FurAffinity where the picture and toy discussion is. If you look at the comments there are numerous individuals that inquired about purchasing one without success. It's not clear if Bajazzo ever produced more than just this 'prototype'. Thus far I'm not aware of any way to find, let alone contact, this toys creator...

Back